“Excellent food and service!”

Dalesio's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 2,075 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Very nice restaurant located in "Little Italy" section of Inner Harbor. Excellent service from our waiter Alex and the David, the"greeter" out front. Very friendly atmosphere with a nice variety on the menu. Prices were quite reasonable for an area frequented by tourists. Will definitely recommend to anyone planning on visiting Baltimore's inner harbor.

1  Thank kmg320

Reviewed June 11, 2014

We picked Dalesio's at the request of my old-country, Italian mother-in-law - "for some good Italian". She is a critic when it comes to sauces and preparation - and she gave them 5 stars. The appetizers, salads and entrees were each excellent. The service was top notch and we enjoyed every moment of our meal.

1  Thank janicepk
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Based on the multitude of good reviews on this site, I booked a family reunion dinner for 18 at Dalesio's. We arrived about 20 minutes earlier than our reservation time, and we were welcomed in with only a 5 minute wait. Due to the size of our party, we were shown to an upstairs room that was quite spacious. The wait staff was excellent. Very attentive without hovering. The food was very good. The reason I did not give Dalesio's 5 stars is that the menu seemed a little dated. This is a classic Italian restaurant with classic Italian dishes. While there is quite a lot of shellfish on the menu, we were hoping to see a little more fish, especially since it is so close to the bay. Otherwise, there is not one thing I would change about our dining experience.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We frequent Baltimore and eat in Little Italy a lot. This by far is my favorite. Sat on the second floor at what felt like my dining room table. We were a party of 8. Every bit of the night was delightful. The waiter and staff were so nice. Appetizers, dinners, desserts all excellent.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

Baltimore, Johns Hopkins for Appointment, needed a delightful lunch setting to quietly discuss life options. DALESIO'S exceeded all expectations. Lunch offered a variety of choices. Family and individual friendly. Cozy, clean cheerful setting. Easy to drive/walk to in Little Italy section of city.
SERVICE--SUPERB: JOHN's Cheerfulness-and selection advice exceeded expectations. My wife and I were able to split a very large salad and her order as well as my own was delightfully presented. Good positive experience. Intimate dining or large gatherings ample space.

1  Thank Edward B