“Authentic Italian Food in Little Italy”

Dalesio's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 2,064 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Service was supurb, the quality of the food was very good and very authentic! The restaurant was booked with several large parties so we were in a room pretty much to ourselves which was not as much fun as being in the middle of a hustling restaurant. We did enjoy our waiter and also spend some time talking with the owner. All around good evening.

1  Thank abby m

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Had a nice meal here in Baltimore's Little Italy. Very solid house salad, a great homemade ravioli appetizer,excellent veal entree and a great version of linguine with white clam sauce. Agree with others that the bread is pedestrian, but overall a great meal.

1  Thank CinVinman
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Had our anniversary dinner there earlier this week. Service was great and the food was amazing and well priced. Definitely worth it..

2  Thank Mark B
Reviewed May 23, 2013

We came to Dalesio's based upon their review on Tripadvisor and we very pleased with what we experienced. We had a private room for 25+ people to celebrate my daughter's college graduation. The owner helped put together a set of appetizers for the table and four entrees for everyone to chose from that were different than those on their group menu. The food and service were first rate and the private room we were given on the 1st floor made the entire night a special occasion. I wish I knew about this restaurant during the four years my daughter was going to school in Baltimore as I would have been a frequent visitor.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I tried Dalesio's a few days ago based on the reviews on Trip Advisor. I thought the food was great and the service was amazing! The waiters came were very attentive and made sure we had everything we needed. The restaurant is in an old house so it is very quaint.

As a previous reviewer noted, yes, the bread wasn't the best.... but I found the food to be quite good. And the desserts! YUM! The panna cotta was to die for. I went to the restaurant with a couple of colleagues who are quite the foodies and wine drinkers, and both were very pleased with their experience as well. We had a great dinner at Dalesio's and I would recommend this restaurant to others planning to go to the Little Italy area.

1  Thank Carmesan