“Walking the Baltimore Harbor? Don't Miss This Gem.”

Dalesio's Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 2,203 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Reviewed May 4, 2013

A group of 23 met for lunch at Dalesio's Restaurant. The service was excellent and the food delish! If you are in the Balitmore area and wondering where to eat, give them a try. I am glad we did. I had eggplant, which is my all time favorite and it was outstanding. Enjoy! I will be taking guests who visit me from out of state there soon.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Recently my organization traveled to Baltimore. We hosted a dinner for 21 people at Dalesio's Restaurant. The only word that comes to mind is outstanding. Everything from the initial planning of the dinner down to the actual evening was just perfect. The service was awesome and food absolutely delicious. I am still hearing wonderful comments about the restaurant and the overall experience. I highly recommend dining at this restaurant no matter what size group you are!!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Went with 3 coworkers during a conference nearby. Was looking for Italian and seafood and was not disappointed. Very good food and service. Good variety of dishes. Everyone loved what they ordered.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

We had reservations for our group. Some of our party ordered salads which were huge. Everyone loved their meals. The bread was also delicious and plentiful. Our waiter was so nice and patient with us. The price for our lunches were not bad. My salmon (with tomato saw....which I didn't expect) meal was less than $20.00 which is not bad.

My dining companions enjoyed the crab cake, wedding soup, and eggplant parm, One important factor. This facility only has one bathroom stall in the ladies room.

It was a great experience.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Have tried a few Italian restaurants in the Little Italy section of the Inner Harbor, and this has been the best so far. The restaurant was very accommodating when we had to change our reservations three times last minute, on a busy Friday night. The menu contained some unique choices and all our dishes were great. They had a good wine selection, as well. Service was helpful, friendly and prompt. we didn't stay for dessert, but when we passed the dessert tray, we thought we had missed out on some great desserts too. Next time we're back in Baltimore, this is where we will return for Italian food.