“Glad I FINALLY stopped in”

Valentino's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Valentino's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #373 of 2,049 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Diner, Greek, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner of East Northern Parkway
Description: A restaurant with an Italian movie theme inspired by Rudolph Valentino. Valentino's is a family-owned and operated local restaurant serving the Baltimore community for over 26 years. We are open 24 hours ... Offering complete in-house service as well as a wide range of carry-out and catering. While the atmosphere is friendly and casual, the food is of top quality and of wide variety, carefully prepared by our professional chefs. Our objective is to please. We invite you to let you to let us know if there is any more that we can do to achieve that aim.
Baltimore, MD
“Glad I FINALLY stopped in”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Have driven by for years and finally stopped in on Saturday night---DELISH! Best spanikopita EVER, service was on point and we enjoyed meeting Manager Robert! Looking forward to my next visit to order one of their homey specials, like roast pork loin or sliced beef brisket.

We were craning our necks to look at the food being served at other tables and all looked fresh and plentiful. The Seafood Caesar was topped with shrimp, scallops and crabmeat! Sandwiches are loaded and soups are rich and flavorful. Even desserts are given special care with presentation.

• Visited January 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Finally upgraded decor”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

The deluxe cheeseburger platter is awesome. I've been there off and on and its very good. They finally got ris of the three layer table cloths and cramped booths. I only get the burgers and turker club, but they're always good. They add 15% tip on automatically so remmeber that when you get your bill, but def good diner food...................and they have booze

Richard K, Manager at Valentino's Restaurant, responded to this review, July 9, 2016
Thank you for leaving us a fantastic review and for coming in to dine with us. We're happy to hear you and your friends had a great experience with us!
VA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Excellent Food and Great Service"”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This place was amazing!! This was my first time visiting the towson area and my first time visiting Valentiono's but it will not be my last. I visited with a group of friends and the food was delicious. The service from the staff was exceptional as well. The moment we sat down there was salad and bread in front of us before I could get my jacket off, not to mention their open 24-hrs. We will definitely recommend this place.

Visited November 2012
We're thrilled to hear how happy you were with the service you received. Looking forward to seeing you again!
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Ruben”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I was absolutely surprised at how good my Ruben sandwich was. I would have given the restaurant my top rating except the waitress charged me some extras with disclosing them.

• Visited October 2012
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and thank you for choosing to dine at Valentino's Restaurant.
Baltimore
“Sort of Black and White”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Mostly uninspired cooking. Ok for late night snack or desserts.

Visited April 2012
Thank-you for the feedback. We work very hard to provide nothing Thank you for the great review. Positive feedback is very encouraging. We look forward to seeing you soon.