“Reisterstown ”

Miller's Deli & Cafe
Ranked #1,139 of 2,063 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Delicatessen, French
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Over Priced small sandwich corned beef
Was not good and staff needs to clean up self imave and tbe restraunt
Won t be back

Reviewed June 27, 2013

...not like the old days, with the exception of the food-- the hotdogs covered in bologna are still great!

The service is fine; however, the line to order at the window is sort of a sterile, non-deli experience.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

My son just raved about Miller's, so I had to see what it was all about.

He got his favorite chicken sticks, deep fried huge hunks of white meat with french fries. I only got a tiny bite as he was extremely protective of them, eating only 4 and taking 2 home. I did try his fries and they were better than most.

I had one of their signature brisket Reuben sandwiches. It was thick and juicy with just the right amount of cheese, sauerkraut, and dressing. The only thing that kept me from giving 5 stars is that even with the nice streaks of fat, it wasn't a very strong flavor I'm used to in brisket.

At 3 in the afternoon it was at least a 1/3 full with people in line, so that says something about its appeal. It may not be entirely for me but it certainly is for everyone else.