“The Hard Rock Baltimore was a comfortable energetic place.”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #104 of 2,078 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Consistent with the other Hard Rock Cafe's I've visited (New York, Houston, and Myrtle Beach), the atmosphere at the Hard Rock Baltimore was rock-energy-filled and fun. The Wait Staff was friendly and efficient, and the food was tasty. When in Baltimore, I wouldn't hesitate to visit the Hard Rock Cafe again.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

My good friend and me (I) needed a quick place for lunch. We had fabulous burgers and service at the Hard Rock Cafe. Heather was a superb server!. Fabulous Iced teas and loved seeing the Troggs "Wild Thing". Need to check out the Hard Rock Cafe more often!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Felt it was a good location right on the marina. However the selection of seafood was very limited surprisingly. Very clean and good service. When we arrived the restaurant was fairly empty however when I asked for a booth the hostess had to go back and check if we could have one, even though there were at least 3 empty booths. We had a great waitress and ok priced menu.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I always know what to expect at a Hard Rock, and this was no exception. Great, friendly staff. Quick food. Good music. (Thriller was playing when I walked in.) The location of this one is perfect as its right on the Inner Harbor. I'd come back here again.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Love the music! The burger and salads were very good. This one
had a more modern look than many Hard Rock Cafes.