“Great venue”

Neighborhood: Inner Harbor
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great venue”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Newly refurbished so plenty of memorabilia to look at. Nice meal, though huge portions, friendly staff.

Visited March 2013

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Hartwell, Georgia
“On our must visit.”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We love to stop in for a good burger every time we are in town. They manage the crowds well and the food and drinks are great everytime.

Visited April 2013
Ellensburg, Washington
“First Hard Rock”
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time to any Hard Rock Cafe. It was not bad for not experiencing anything different.

We arrived early and were seated right away. Service was good and waitress knowledgable with the menu.

The restaurant was under construction. There is no parking in this area.

Displays were nice but I would agree few by some other reviews.

Our food arrived in decent time and was great. I did feel items in gift shop were over priced.

I would go again if we were in the area.

• Visited April 2013
Phillipsburg, New Jersey, United States
“Hard Rock not worth it!!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very disappointed with the Hard Rock and their service. Service was terrible and very slow. I have been to Hard Rock's before and this is by far the absolute worst. Food was cold and I needed to send it back. Burger was also rare and then over cooked when I sent it back. Not impressed and very disappointed. Not worth the money.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Rich P
North Carolina
“OK”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Part of the restaurant is under construction which wasn't an issue during our dinner. However, it is the smallest HR I have ever been to with very little significant memorabilia. Our server, Chase was greatm, although I had to ask the hostess if we even had a server. We waited about 10 minutes before someone asked for our drink order. I had to send back my chicken salad sandwich because it was SO salty. By the time I received my second choice, my family was finished with their dinner! Overall, average place with average food with average service.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank dkba

Been to Hard Rock Cafe? Share your experiences!