“satisfying meal”

Chiapparelli's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Chiapparelli's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 2,089 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Reviewed August 5, 2013

pleasant atmosphere, very attentive server, food was excellent; gnocchi, grandma's ravioli. The hostess was not very friendly or welcoming, and her argument with a bartender was a distraction to an otherwise enjoyable meal.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I will not be returning. We watched the servers putting the salad in the bowls with their bare hands! This was after we ate ours.

1  Thank Beth S
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We have dined here multiple times. Each time the food was delicious and the servers were professional. One of my Baltimore favorites.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Chipparelli's is the best restaurant we found while staying in Baltimore for a week. It's still family owned, and a lot of the staff are relatives.

Great food, wonderful building & atmosphere, and the service can't be beat at any price. You'll need a "people bag" to take it all home, but if you still have space try their Italian bakery around the corner! Also A+ rated.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We had recent house guests from Georgia. They had never been to Baltimore. We decided to take them to Little Italy for lunch. Having been there for dinner MANY times, we decided to go there for lunch. I figured that my favorite salad would be smaller than the dinner salad. I was oh so wrong. I also ordered lasagna. Needless to say...I had a large "to-go" to take home with me. Our waiter was so funny. That really mad our guests laugh! Will do lunch here again when we go to the city.