“Cloak and Dagger”

Dining options: Breakfast
Baltimore, Maryland
“Cloak and Dagger”
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

The sandwich I ordered was amazing. I had the cloak and dagger - Corned beef with slaw and Russian dressing.
The decor was a little meh and it seemed kinda dirty inside. But the sandwich was amazing and I'd get it to go again any time.

Washington, DC
“Walked-in, checked it out, walked right out”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Not what I would call a deli. Where is the chopped liver? The rye bread doesn't look like the bread my NY mother taught me to eat with my hot pastrami. Wings-what deli sells wings? Looks more like a sub shop gone bad.

Didn't buy anything. Went down the road for Greek food.

• Visited February 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great for breakfast and lunch”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We stopped in for breakfast sandwiches and coffee and took sandwiches for lunch to go. Both were delicious. Great location in inner harbor and much more fun than going to a chain.

Visited January 2014
Woodbridge, Virginia
“Terrible!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I grew-up eating at Jewish Deli's. The Lenny's Deli at Inner Harbor is a commercial rip-off of what I grew-up loving. I will say, that this is the only Lenny's location that I have ever been to but it was pathetic. Poor food selections, service and quality!

We went for breakfast and I ordered the salami and eggs and my husband ordered the lox omelette. Both were underwhelming and served with of all things --- WHITE TOAST! No bagel option??? I asked if I could do a bagel and the man at the counter said that there was an additional cost. Same goes for side items like hash browns, bacon, sausage, etc. To me, this was like going to a Mexican Restaurant and having to pay for chips and salsa! The food also came out cold and the servings were small - to say the least. They were so tiny that we ended-up getting a smoothie inside Inner Harbor because we needed more food but did not want to give Lenny's any more of our time and money!

We will never be back. We have been to Attman's in Baltimore and it was sooooooooo much more of what I had expected and the food was great! I highly recommend Attman's over this joint!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank beckar00
North Wales, Pennsylvania
“Decent hangover food”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

This is really just a deli with breakfast and lunch services.

If you are looking for a quick bite after a long night of drinking, this might be the place for you.

The deli is located right inside the mall in the inner harbor, but the entrance is hard to find as there is not street entrance, only from the water side.

The place is barely decorated and the only good ambiance is the view of the harbor from the plastic booths.

• Visited November 2013