“With a bar on every corner, nice to see a pie joint!”

Dangerously Delicious Pies
Ranked #13 of 42 Dessert in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Fort Meade, Maryland
“With a bar on every corner, nice to see a pie joint!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

As a patient at the Cancer Center/Johns Hopkins for 6 months, we have had opportunities to just get out once in a while and drive about Baltimore looking for different restaurants. Just behind the Safeway is a little town square in the Canton area. We quickly found a parking spot as we spotted this pie joint amongst all the bars. Staff was a bit weird but we were there for pies! The Pecan and Apple appealed to our eyeballs and once we returned to our room, we weren't disappointed. Full of flavor and crusts spot-on, we were more than satisfied and will return! Last item, watch the server, ask to have them wash their hands, check your sliced pie to see if it is not in one piece, and watch where they put their fingers.

• Visited June 2013

Sterling
“LOVE Pecan and Banana Cream Pie”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

WE LOVE THIS Place. We have driven 2+ hours to get us some PIE!! Pecan or Chocolate Pecan Pie are wonderful. Banana Cream is yummy.

Visited July 2013
Bel Air, MD
“The most decadent pie ever eaten by me”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I won a silent auction at St.Casimir's carnival. It was for a gift certificate to Dangerously Delicious. My husband and I picked up our prize and walked over to the store. The kind and gentle worker explained all of the pies to me and I chose the Baltimore Bomb. It was beyond our greatest expectations. I am sure this is not on the Weight Watchers list of choices, but if you are going to try something go all of the way. This was worth every point, calorie, carb. etc. We will be back again to try breakfast. I would recommend this place to everyone who comes to Canton. We traveled from Bel Air and it was worth the trip.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank monicamaryelizabeth
Cockeysville, MD
“Worth the drive”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Great selection....worth the drive from Baltimore County once or twice a year. We usually get a savory and sweet selection to take home. Parking can be a little difficult at times.

Visited September 2012
Deltona, Florida
“Outstanding”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The variety is wonderful. It is impossible to have a favorite. If you blindfolded me and had me eat a slice of anything, I'd love it.

Visited November 2012