“Worth a slice”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We were in Baltimore visiting with family and my husband and I decided to go exploring a little. I had seen a show on the Travel channel about this place and decided we needed to stop in and have a slice of their Baltimore Bomb pie. It is a pie made with a local cookie, called the Berger cookie, mixed into it. My husband had some chocolatey rich pie. They were both very yummy and lived up to our expectations. The slices are a bit on the pricey side, but we were out on an adventure and decided that price was not going to stop us from our experience. After our pie we walked down to the waterfront and meandered around... took the free water taxi across to the other side of the river, explored there for a bit, rode the free water taxi back and then got a text from the family asking us to bring some pie home for them! We returned to the store and they had just pulled out a fresh pecan pie... we bought it (gulp$) and took it back. It was still warm and the box had to be left open a little so it could vent... our car filled with that YUMMY smell. It was a good pie, but being a baker myself, I know that mine tastes just as good and does not cost nearly what this one did! Overall... it was delicious... though slightly dangerous on the wallet :)

There are newer reviews for Dangerously Delicious Pies

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I went to Dangerously Delicious in canton. I sat @ the 'bar' area where you can watch them make pies. It was great to just sit and relax after dinner. And the girl baking was really friendly, telling us about baking, flavors, anything we asked. I was REALLY hoping for some Key Lime pie which they didn't end up having on that particular day. Instead I ended up with the Margarita Pie... it was every bit as good. LOVED it. mmm

2  Thank kelbel51
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My wife and I went on a weekend to this wonderful place on Brewers Hill in Baltimore. The pies are absolutely the best I have had besides what my wife and mother have made for me. They have both savory pies and dessert pies. We went for lunch and I had a slice of the chicken pot pie, which was served with a side salad. For dessert, we got the Baltimore bomb. This pie they make with Berger cookies. A Baltimore tradition, and it was absolutely amazing! If you are going to someone's house, order a pie to pick up and take. Your friends will love you for it guaranteed!

1  Thank morgan744
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Although I have been here many times, this is my first review. The Bacon, Onion and Gruyere quiche was awesome! This is a neat place - if you crave pie you need to go to Dangerously Delicious.

1  Thank RichC_MD
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Definitely a delicious treat. They have both sweet and savory options. The Baltimore Bomb pie. It will change your life!