“Try the chef specials” 5 of 5 bubbles

Red Brick Station Restaurant
Ranked #169 of 1,999 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Try the chef specials”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

We went on $1 beer day which is every Tuesday. We always try to sample the chef specials on that day. The deep fried dill pickles were the best ever!!!! They were served with a dipping sauce that made the dish. I have eaten most of the appetizers and all are very good. I hope management includes deep fried dill pickles as an everyday appetizer not just a special.

• Visited October 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Dolla dollar beer day. ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Wednesday is dollar beer day, all day, or you can buy a growler and drink cheap every day. The food is slightly above average but make no bones about it this place is about beer first. If you're stuck in White Marsh this is a better place than most to not kill yourself.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Warm & cozy atmosphere, hearty meals”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

It's been a couple years since I've been here, but we were on The Avenue at dinner time and decided to stop in. I was quite shocked that at 6pm on a Saturday night the place was not packed. You can choose to sit outside on the covered patio and get a nice view of the fountain. You can sit in the pub at a Hightop or at the bar and watch some sports. They've got plenty of TVs available. Or you can choose to sit in the dining room. We sat in the dining room. The menu is extensive offering much more than traditional bar food. There is something for everyone meaning if you are looking for light fare, appetizers, a nice steak dinner or kids meals. Speaking of kids meals, it was huge and a great value for our son. Might be too much for little ones. My husband got the fish and chips and it was flowing off the plate. I chose the soup, salad and sandwich combo. Just the right amount to eat. The cream of crab sound was amazing with huge chunks of meat. Worth the $1.50 upgrade. So why only the very good rating? Well, our waitress who was attentive rushed us through the entire meal to the point of asking me if I wanted to see the desert menu while still eating salad. Gross. There was no need for the rush. The place was half empty. Also, traveling to and from the restrooms, the waitstaff nearly ran myself and my child over. Really??? Maybe just some training. Anyway, there's a large room in the back if you have a group and need a meeting space. I bet this would be a nice place for an informal meeting. Glad we ate at Red Brick.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Cobourg, Canada
“Just poor”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Poor service, nobody at the desk when we arrived, we sat ourselves. The steaks on steak night had to be returned as they were well overdone when medium-rare was requested. When they came back (now medium) they tasted of nothing, and the presentation was woeful. Butter cartons and plastic containers dumped on the plate. The shrimp potsticker starter was just unpleasant. Grumpy looking staff, managers tried to be helpful but all was lost. In its favour it was not expensive and the beer and wine was good

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Colorado
“great crab cakes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I ate dinner here twice during my trip. The food was good, the crab cakes excellent. Onion rings were large and tasty. Service was excellant. The local draft beers were good. I would return here again.

• Visited August 2013