“Won't go back”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Service started out very attentive but quickly went downhill. The main dishes chosen were extremely disappointing. Five little "jumbo" shrimp on a creamy red pepper sauce that was heavy and lacking in flavor were a disappointment especially for the price. Same was true of another shrimp dish in a different sauce. Didn't want to even bother with dessert. A surprise charge on our bill for a wine spritzer included $2 extra for the soda (on top of the charge for a glass of wine) - what?! No desire to return.

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

I went to Ciao Bella on the night of my prom, May 12 2011. The food was so good! It is fancy, they had escargot. I ate penne with vodka sauce and it was delicious!!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

When in Baltimore, take the time to visit Little Italy. Ciao Bella was a fun experience. It started when the owner, Tony sat us. A down to earth guy that treated us like we've been friends for years. The dipping oil for the bread was seasoned well and a great way to start the evening. I had the squid salad, lovely flavor and my dining mates had the specials. Everything was tasty and the service was superb. Best of all, the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

My frinds and I love this restaurant. Great food and staff. One of the bar staff even breaks out into song from time to time. Excellent voice. Great bar for hanging with friends.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Cia Bella in Baltimore is an intimate, nicely decorated restaurant. We went there after the O's beat Seattle on a Sunday late afternoon. The pasta here is very good and the marinara sauce is delicious. I had Chicken Piccata with a side of spaghetti, my husband got the Lasagna. Both dishes came out of the kitchen hot and were both tasty. The service is very attentive and you are not rushed. It has a relaxed atmosphere and I would highly recommend Ciao Bella if you are in the Baltimore area and in the mood for good food and a quiet, relaxed atmosphere.