“God Help the Drink Prices”

Little Havana Restaurante y Cantina Cubana
Ranked #123 of 2,518 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2019

Went there for a Sunday Lunch. Food was good as well as the service but I did find some trouble trying to get food without Onions because of an allergy. But the food prices were very reasonable what isn't reasonable are the drink prices. Three of their specialties cost as much as the meal did so spent $60. The Rum infused Bread pudding is to die for.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (173)

Reviewed July 17, 2019

Stopped in for lunch while on vacation with the family. Wrote the electric scooter from the other side of the harbor. Loved this place. Great views, great food, and great service. It really made you feel like you were in Cuba or Miami I guess. A must visit if you're into this type of food. I will certainly go back here.

Reviewed July 8, 2019

We brought cigars and found spots n the patio. Enjoyed mojitos (very good, but had to have them add less mint, as it took up too much room in the glass), and great appetizers (large portions)

Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

I love everything about Little Havana. The chorizo app is amazing. I had the chicken beans and rice that was really great. My wife had a fish sandwich that she loved. My friends wife had the N.Y. sirloin that was so big she had to take it home. My friend had the paella. Though different from true Spanish paella he enjoyed it. I had a couple of mojitos that were super. I loved the vibe. I loved the service. I loved the price. I live in CharlestonSC that has its own great restaurants but I can’t wait to return to this place.

1  Thank GeorgefromRhody
Reviewed June 19, 2019 via mobile

Excellent mojitod and mussels with lime and coconut juice.outdoor seating with view of the Harbor. Emma provided great service. five stars!

Date of visit: June 2019