“Love Love Love!”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2019

Stopped in for lunch while on vacation with the family. Wrote the electric scooter from the other side of the harbor. Loved this place. Great views, great food, and great service. It really made you feel like you were in Cuba or Miami I guess. A must visit if you're into this type of food. I will certainly go back here.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (173)

Reviewed July 8, 2019

We brought cigars and found spots n the patio. Enjoyed mojitos (very good, but had to have them add less mint, as it took up too much room in the glass), and great appetizers (large portions)

Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

I love everything about Little Havana. The chorizo app is amazing. I had the chicken beans and rice that was really great. My wife had a fish sandwich that she loved. My friends wife had the N.Y. sirloin that was so big she had to take it home. My friend had the paella. Though different from true Spanish paella he enjoyed it. I had a couple of mojitos that were super. I loved the vibe. I loved the service. I loved the price. I live in CharlestonSC that has its own great restaurants but I can’t wait to return to this place.

1  Thank GeorgefromRhody
Reviewed June 19, 2019 via mobile

Excellent mojitod and mussels with lime and coconut juice.outdoor seating with view of the Harbor. Emma provided great service. five stars!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 27, 2019

This review is coming from someone who's been to Cuba three times, my expectations was to hear Latin music, see photos or murals of old cars and old women smoking cigars. For me, atmosphere is everything. The location is great...the interior of the restaurant well spread out...The food was better than anything I could have gotten in Cuba, but the atmosphere was not Cuban. It you're going to name yourself after a country shouldn't there be some visuals, memorabilia or contents of that country? I found it to be a larger version of TGIF, Apple Bee's or a Sports Bar. On a Sunday evening, we were seated and served quickly, which is a plus. The Black Bean Soup and Fried Calamari was delicious. I found the inside temperature to be quite frigid and after my meal couldn't enjoy sitting and talking. There is however, the option of dining indoor or out, and their harbor view is great for dining.

Date of visit: May 2019