“Cuba on the water”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Any restaurant on the water is always a good restaurant. My husband and I have only been here once for breakfast. We enjoyed the atmosphere, which leans itself more to a bar sceen for locals. Food was pretty good. We'll go again.

There are newer reviews for Little Havana Restaurante y Cantina Cubana

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Hands down, favorite restaurant in Baltimore. The food is delicious, the atmosphere is awesome, and they have the best mojitos!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We asked a local to recommend a good place to eat and they recommended this restaurant.
We were not disappointed. We ordered a crab dip that was excellent. They also have sweet potato fries that are very tasty. There were 4 of us and everyone thought the food was great.
They also have a good beer selection. The chain link fence is a bit distracting but understandable since the patio abuts the edge of the harbor. The food makes up for it.
We would definitely eat there again if we are in the area. Oh, and the prices are very reasonable!

You may have to ask for directions to find Little Havana. Can reach it on one of the free buses in the inner Harbor.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We were a party of 8 - brought family who were visiting from another country because we thought they would enjoy the view and the atmosphere. That did not disappoint although I didn't like the chain link fence caged in feeling. Food was slightly above average, Waiter was busy and had a bit of an attitude. Husband and I ordered the paella and pitcher of Sangria for 2. Our Sangria came without fruit in it. I've never gotten fruitless Sangria and I was not happy. I wanted to ask about that but the waiter never came back after the meals were served except to deliver the bill. I was asked by my family to just let it go since the waiter already seemed rushed and unfriendly. Everyone was satisfied with their food.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I've never heard of Little Havana until some friends brought me here a few weeks ago. We sat outside, which had a nice view of the bay, and we had brunch.

The menu was pretty interesting, but it seemed to have just the typical Baltimore brunch items with altered names. I went with their avocado omelet and it was as expected. The waitress also recommended their house mojito, which ended up being nothing too special. However, I did enjoy Little Havana's pork bites. It was an appetizer, but this dish can surely be a meal! These were cubes of meat (a large plateful of them), chewy but not too tough and cooked Spanish-style (I think). I liked it.

Anyways, this place is alright, nothing amazing. But if you do go, definitely try the pork bites. FYI, beware of slow service.