“Great seafood options”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Fells Point
Cross street: Ann St.
Transit: The nearest public transit stop is on Fleet St. and Broadway, about four blocks from John Steven ltd. The Charm City Circulator Orange Route stops about 7 blocks away at the Central Ave. Stop, and the Green Route about 3 blocks away at Broadway and Aliceanna.
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Had a plate of mixed oysters and some fresh steamed shrimp washed down with a couple of cold pints. Great experience all around

Reviewed February 11, 2014

The food is always fresh and delicious. Bar food worth a try including their steamed shrimp and muscles. While at the bar try chatting up the locals, everyone is friendly, including the bartenders.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My wife and I were impressed with the staff, lunch and decor at John Steven. I enjoyed the fish tacos and my wife loved her shrimp salad sandwich. We ate in the comfortable dining room. Our server was pleasant and efficient. The best part for me was the detailed beer menu that described each of the twenty offerings and gave the alcohol content. All bars should offer this information!

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We were happy that the friendly bartender at Todd O'Conner's Pub recommended John Steven. I order crab cakes frequently & admit that I'm often disappointed with them That was not the case here, however, they were just what you'd want in a crabcake - excellent quality crab, large pieces, very little filler (if any), & nice size. Would definitely return.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We were starving after flying in from JAX and our son-in-law took us here right from the airport...thank goodness he did! I had the seafood club with crab and shrimp and my wife had the crab cake app. cuz you gotta have crab in Baltimore. It was excellent and we would definitely return. Fells Point is a great spot too!