“Not your best bet”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: Market St
Description: Expect nothing less than an extraordinary meal and first-class service from one of the most outstanding prime steak houses in the world: Ruth's Chris Steak House. Among the most distinctive dining destinations in the area. At Ruth's Chris Steak House your service will always be first class-attentive but never fussy.
Baltimore
“Not your best bet”
Reviewed October 29, 2010

I have been to Ruth Chris in 5 different locations and this one if almost like it is not in the chain. Poor quality of food. I like the other locations, just would not go back to this one.

Bowie, MD
“Perfection... what an exquisite experience”
Reviewed July 9, 2010

I went with my husband and stepson. Husband's employer gave him a gift card -- great people! We were all in awe. Beautiful interior, scrumptious steaks. Service is skilled, gracious and everything we could ask for. Use valet parking... less exp. than garage a block away. My husband and I split the Porterhouse for 2, $79, but lots to take home. Incredible texture and flavor. We also got au gratin potatoes and sauteed onions, both great! My teenage stepson got ribeye and mashed potatoes. He said it was the best meal he'd ever had or probably will have. They also have a "seasonal classics" menu of 4 course dinners for $39 or $49 with several choices each. However, if you are a true steak enthusiast, go for the steak and maybe get one side dish. Onions are only $4 (most others run $7 - 9). 4 course dinners ideal if you want to try more things and maybe have fish instead of steak. If you have to limit dairy, be careful and tell your server. This was an awesome experience!

Alameda, California
“Fabulous food, prime location and awsome bartender”
Reviewed May 24, 2010

I really enjoyed dining at this location. The food was amazing. Loved the Sear Ahi Tuna and Sweet Potatoe Cassarole. James was my bartender and he was awesome! He made THE tastiest and best drinks.

1 Thank rrpowell
baltimore, md
“Delicious special occasion dining...”
Reviewed March 27, 2010

It was our anniversary and we were treated to free champagne and an extra dessert. The steak is too die for! The sides are great too! Our server was very attentive and made us feel like we were his only table that night. A wonderful special occasion place to dine.

1 Thank cammieBaltimore_Md
baltimore
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My family and I were treated like royalty”
Reviewed January 25, 2010

The food was simply amazing and my sever April was so pleasant and helpful. I will most certainly be back.

1 Thank BaltimoreSweets