“Solid Food But Slower Than Usual Service”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 2,203 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Cross street: S President Street
Description: Fleming's Baltimore, MD is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in Inner Harbor, next to Downtown Baltimore, Fells Point, and Little Italy.
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I recently visited Fleming's on a business trip since I was staying the Marriott Waterfront and loved the convenience/proximity. I ate at the bar and was amazed at the wine by the glass selection. The place was very loud as there were some work celebration and they were very noisy. The service at the bar was a bit sluggish as I had to wait several times (to order, to get a wine re-fill and to pay my check). This is not typical of bar service as, just like the counter at a diner, you *usually* get better/faster service.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Went here for in-laws birthday. Wish we had gone to the Prime Rib or Ruth's Chris. Service was spotty. Ordered the $45 peppercorn steak. Came with some sorry green beans. Ordered a $10 side of fries, have had much better fries at a fast food joint. Steak was just OK, could have done better at Outback or with a prime rib at the Adirondack Hotel in Long Lake, NY. Ten dollars for a craft brew from Cooperstown? This place must be trendy (I'm an old, conservative fart) because I can't see any reason other than that for coming here. Spend your $ more wisely somewhere else.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We had really the experience of a lifetime this past week when we went to Fleming's for our anniversary--from the warm greeting at the door to the careful placement at a quiet table with a good view of the whole restaurant! and a very expert waitress and wait staff--we proceeded to delicious food. The bread baked there is scrumptious-warm and served with interesting spreads-we got to sample a new one made with chardonnay, cream cheese, apples, cranberries, gorgonzola and I think some nuts--absolutely wonderful! and seconds are brought if desired...my appetizer was a single perfect broiled scallop on either polenta or very creamy grits--and aromatic and rich French onion soup-I then went to have a tender, moist lobster tail and perfect filet, cooked exactly the way I asked-and creamed spinach. My husband had carpaccio -a generous amount of succulent beef thin cut, with capers, onion, horseradish and hard boiled egg garnish, Cajun rubbed steak, 3 gorgeous broiled scallops and we enjoyed our choice of great wine with it. The manager was attentive and wished us a happy anniversary. Food presentation, flavor, portions-everything was upscale, well-done and I look forward to going back!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We had a great experience with amped up service and new menu items... we stopped going for a while, but I see us visiting more. See my blog review for more details: http://www.savoryexperiments.com/2014/03/flemings-steakhouse-wine-bar-baltimore.html

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Enjoyed everything about the restaurant. The staff was extremely attentive. I loved that they referred to us by name. I loved that they offered us either black or white napkins. I loved that they answered all of our questions. I loved that the meal was more than just steak. Some steakhouses are all about steak and the vegetables and starches are afterthoughts. At Flemings, it was a delicious entire meal. I can't wait to go back!