“Love the new menu!”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 2,075 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Cross street: S President Street
Description: Fleming's Baltimore, MD is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in Inner Harbor, next to Downtown Baltimore, Fells Point, and Little Italy.
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We had a great experience with amped up service and new menu items... we stopped going for a while, but I see us visiting more. See my blog review for more details: http://www.savoryexperiments.com/2014/03/flemings-steakhouse-wine-bar-baltimore.html

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Enjoyed everything about the restaurant. The staff was extremely attentive. I loved that they referred to us by name. I loved that they offered us either black or white napkins. I loved that they answered all of our questions. I loved that the meal was more than just steak. Some steakhouses are all about steak and the vegetables and starches are afterthoughts. At Flemings, it was a delicious entire meal. I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

We are never disappointed going here for steaks!! The best!! Better than Ruth Chris steak house!! The service is the best we have ever had at any restaurant. We go here every year when in Baltimore and it gets better all the time!!! I would give this 10 stars if I could!!

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

When I knew I was coming back to Baltimore for meetings I immediately reserved a table at Fleming's as my last meal here was extraordinary. Well I was not disappointed. If anything tonight's meal was even better. My server Donnie was a delight and made me feel as if I was dining at a warm neighborhood haunt. I had a scallop that melted in my mouth, followed by a salad made if the freshest ingredients. The last course was a small filet mignon cooked to perfection with a lobster tail on the side.

The entire meal was a fabulous experience. Try to get Donnie as your server. His style is the piece de resistence!

2  Thank abetter1
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Food was delicious but clearly they were understaffed the evening we were there. We had reservations but still waited a while for our table. The waitress was spread thin covering several tables and a large party. After much waiting for her to return throughout the evening, they did cover the cost of an entree, gave us a dessert and a gift card that we used when we paid our tab. We appreciated the acknowledgement of the lack of attention and the kind gestures of the comping and the gift card. Service really does effect the outcome of the dining experience. All things considered, I'd give them another shot.

1  Thank julie s