Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 2,079 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Cross street: S President Street
Description: Fleming's Baltimore, MD is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in Inner Harbor, next to Downtown Baltimore, Fells Point, and Little Italy.
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Their steak was incredible perfect. The service was very good. But I don't recomend to go in holy day because everybody know the service will be not been as good as when you go in a regular day.I alson been there for the haply hour And i really enjoy. I recomend their filet mignon I think was with gongorzola souce , also their carpacio is perfect

1  Thank Jacqueline G

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Took my wife for the fourth of July. Called ahead to reserve table. Asked about parking. Was told there is a garage attached to the restaurant for $8 with validation. Parked in garage. Ordered filet mignon for $20 and chicken for $30. Food took about 30 minutes to come out. Waitress and host staff were friendly but seemed tired and worn out. Food was extremely salty and tiny portions. For $50 I got 4 chunks of filet mignon and two chicken drumsticks, no vegetables or sides, and tap water. I had to drink several bottles of water to rehydrate after the overly salty meat. Worst of all, when I checked out I found that they only validate for the valet parking and not the regular garage parking. What a ripoff!!! Unless you are the type of fool who likes being taken for a ride at a very high expense, save yourself a hundred bucks and eat somewhere else in downtown baltimore. can't believe this place even has four stars. There must be a lot of fools out there, or the restaurant gives free dinners in exchange for a positive review.

1  Thank ksphillips
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I ordered the petite filet. It had stands of fat running through it which made it tough. The white cosmopolitan was delicious. Our server was pleasant but she kept telling us she was new and she was easily distracted and overwhelmed.

1  Thank Jane C
Reviewed June 11, 2013

If you're looking for good food, this is not the place. Ate here a couple times...the first time I ordered the steak and it was nasty but that was a couple of years ago. Decided to give them a recent try and nothing has changed. The steak had a charred taste and the fries were nasty and not to mention we had to ask how long on our food only to be asked by bartender "are you in a rush". That's not the point. You can get a way better steak at Outback.

1  Thank Dani917
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

We went for my birthday. They went out of their way to make it extra special as far as that was concerned. Even received a picture which was a really nice touch. We were seated in a back more quieter area which I would suggest. The big open room area we walked through seemed noisy unless that's okay. The petite filet seemed bigger and was very good. My ribeye seemed little extra fatty considering it was "prime" and cost a fortune. I believe $46! You can split the side items between 2 people. The mashed potatoes weren't anything special. Everything is ala carte. The wine list was super extensive but unfortunately they didn't have the one we originally chose, but the waiter made a comparable selection suggestion and that was good. They have an automatic airator which was nice as well for the pour! The service was great except the waiter kept coming back to verify everything and was wrong sometimes this seemed a little humorous. He was also sweating a lot. We were surprised at such a nice upscale place that the salad choices weren't more exceptional. Be prepared to spend some money here.

1  Thank MafiaPrincess571