“Apps and some wine”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 2,055 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Cross street: S President Street
Description: Fleming's Baltimore, MD is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located in Inner Harbor, next to Downtown Baltimore, Fells Point, and Little Italy.
Reviewed March 10, 2013

As the title states, we came here only for the apps and wine.

Very nice restaurant one building in from the water. We ordered 3 apps from the menu along with, oh, several glasses of wine.

They served us fresh bread with 2 different seasoned butters. Hot out of the oven, we all enjoyed it with speed and efficiency.

The apps were calamari, tenderloin carpacchio and the BBQ shrimp. I think it is pretty hard to mess up calamari. This restaurant prepared it pretty well - nice tasting and the meat was very tender.
The carpacchio had everyone at the table raving! My wife hates the thought of raw meat, but she was diving in for seconds along with the rest of our group. Next time, I would order 2 services of this and skip the rest!
I only had one shrimp and it was tasty as well.

Wine - the menu had a selection of budget wines for $6, which sounded great to me! I grabbed the red blend which was good enough for me to order a second one.

The service - I thought they were great! Everyone was really attentive and friendly. I could not have asked for better. I asked one waiter to give us free samples of a wine that he liked and he came back to the table 5 minutes later with samples for all of us. The wine had a nice smooth task and we all enjoyed it.

Definitely a place to come back to and I go for the full meal!

1  Thank Bill_From_Jersey
There are newer reviews for Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Brie on appetizer menu was wonderful. Wine choices were wonderful. Sat at bar area on a Thurs night. Waiter was rude and inattentive which made for a less than fun experience.

1  Thank bsfallon
Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

It was my first time visiting this restaurant. The hostess was pleasant and greeted me right away. I was seated in a both where I could view the whole place. My girlfriend joined me and we decided to have appetizers and drinks. Our server Lorinda really made this a very nice evening with her funny wit that kept us laughing. She was wonderful and She helped us pick out a very nice Riesling wine and gave great suggestions on the appetizers, I think we tried them all. Lol ..
After going through several appetizers and lots of wine my girlfriend and I was surprised when the manager came over with a box of chocolate truffles with a candle burning on top.
It is a pricey place but I plan on going backing for dinner to see if the meals are as good as the appetizers.

1  Thank Adorra
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have been to a lot of Steak houses, Flemings is a good restaurant, do not get me wrong. The food is excellent. I had a bone in filet, and it simply was not as good as others I have had elsewhere. It was good, not great, as it should be.

It is a good looking place, impressive even. It is not the Capitol Grille, or even Ruth's Chris

1  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

I love this place! From the steak to the service it's all excellent! I go here for every special occasion. The manager, Rick, always makes sure our experience is fantastic!! Thank you all there, see ya soon!

1  Thank Knblove