“Huge portions - great meal - reasonably priced”
Review of Amicci's

Amicci's
Reserve with OpenTable
Amicci's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 2,048 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Cross street: Fawn Street
Transit: Charm City Circulator is a free transit service that runs throughout downtown Baltimore. Also, we are minutes away from MTA and light rail stops.
Description: Amicci"s is a "Very" Casual Eatery & Bar located in Baltimore's Little Italy. Home of the Famous Pane Rotundo appetizer. Amicci's serves the freshest seafood, chicken, vegetarian, and pasta dishes in Baltimore. Come and discover what the "Locals" have known for over 20 years. Amicci's has been named Baltimore's Best Italian Restaurant, and Best Bargain. Eat, Drink, and be VERY Casual! Located just a few blocks from the Inner Harbor,The National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, Ravens Stadium, and many other theaters, museums, and attractions. Our Bar serves the Best Happy Hour in Baltimore! Great deals are waiting for you at Amicci's...where the emphasis is on the center of the plate. We offer great portions that are reasonably priced because we don't want to be a "special occasion" restaurant. Amicci's wants to see you all of the time! "Meet You At Amicci's!" -**Due to limited online availability, please contact restaurant directly if desired time is not shown**
Cumming, Georgia
“Huge portions - great meal - reasonably priced”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

My wife and I ate dinner here Sunday, May 25, 2014. I had relatives that had lived in the area at one time and they were friends of one of the owners sisters. My relatives have always highly recommended this place to me. On this visit to Baltimore, I made time to visit Amicci's, and let me tell you, I am glad that I did. We started with a bottle of wine that was $5 off. We had flat bread, salad and then lasagna. The portions were huge. The lasagna was absolutely some of the best that I have ever had. Out of all of the restaurants in little Italy, this place had a line backed out the door the entire time we were there. None of the other restaurants seemed to have that issue. Kind of tells you something doesn't it? After dining here, I see why so many people were waiting to come in. I will definitely return. This location is only a about a 5 minute walk from the Hilton Garden Inn and about a 10 minute walk from the Four Seasons. The walk is safe. Go for it!

Mattoon
“Peponi Lasagna is Great!”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

This is a great restaurant in Little Italy. I got the spicy lasagna called Peponi. This place is a great atmosphere and great service.

“Best Italian Food”
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Happened upon this restaurant while visiting Baltimore. MD. The chatter and laughter flowing out through the open windows was what brought this restaurant to our attention. Upon entering it only got better. The food and service were exceptional. The owner sits at the hostess stands and wanted to hear how our experience was. We will be back at Johns Hopkins in 6 weeks and we will definitely be back. Thank you for a wonderful dining experience. I apologize that I don't remember our servers name, as it was a worry some time. But she did a great job.

Hampstead, Maryland
“Great food, good location, low ceilings (loud) in the back room”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I was with a group of about 30 people and we were given the back room. The ceilings were low and when everyone was talking you could barely hear the person next to you! The food was very good and plentiful.

Visited May 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Amazing amazing amazing”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We came with a large group, our server Jennifer was amazing ,helpful and fun...our food was prompt and amazing as I was surprised being 20 people ...try the pane!!!! Unbelievable everything she recommended we absolutely loved!!! Def coming back !!!!