“Little Italy delight”
Review of Amicci's

Amicci's
Reserve with OpenTable
Amicci's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 2,055 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Cross street: Fawn Street
Transit: Charm City Circulator is a free transit service that runs throughout downtown Baltimore. Also, we are minutes away from MTA and light rail stops.
Description: Amicci"s is a "Very" Casual Eatery & Bar located in Baltimore's Little Italy. Home of the Famous Pane Rotundo appetizer. Amicci's serves the freshest seafood, chicken, vegetarian, and pasta dishes in Baltimore. Come and discover what the "Locals" have known for over 20 years. Amicci's has been named Baltimore's Best Italian Restaurant, and Best Bargain. Eat, Drink, and be VERY Casual! Located just a few blocks from the Inner Harbor,The National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, Ravens Stadium, and many other theaters, museums, and attractions. Our Bar serves the Best Happy Hour in Baltimore! Great deals are waiting for you at Amicci's...where the emphasis is on the center of the plate. We offer great portions that are reasonably priced because we don't want to be a "special occasion" restaurant. Amicci's wants to see you all of the time! "Meet You At Amicci's!" -**Due to limited online availability, please contact restaurant directly if desired time is not shown**
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Does not look like much on the outside, but we were very pleased with menu and service. Has a lot of standard cuisine and not expensive. If you are down on the Harbor at the Aquarium ship the fast food/ Harbor scene and walk (not far) over to Amicci's.

There are newer reviews for Amicci's

Reviewed February 11, 2014

My husband and I discovered Amicci's during a random visit to Little Italy in 1992. We read the menu and were immediately hooked. We have been taking our family there ever since and have never had a bad meal. Amicci's is definitely our favorite Italian restaurant. I'm sure my Italian grandmother would approve.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

The service here is lacking. They ran out of utensils! Don't sit people and continue to serve food when there's no utensils available! We received our appetizer and salads and got to stare at them while they got cold. The appetizer they are known for...I forget the name, but it's shrimp and bread was amazing. The prices were very reasonable but out of the four of us only one of us really enjoyed our meal. I've been to other restaurants in little Italy that I've enjoyed much more so I don't think I will be back here.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

so many places to pick from in Little Italy and we went based on the good reviews and we agree the food was excellant.. service was very good and plenty of food for the money

Reviewed January 11, 2014

We live down town but this was our first trip to little Italy. It seems like there were plenty of cookie cutter looking Italian restaurants in the area. We kind of randomly chose Amicci's based on the casualness and reasonable prices. Our server was very kind and attentive. I had the cheese tortellini and my wife gnocchi. The tortellini was a bit of a cheese overload. The gnocchi was incredible. The portions are quite generous and we required two take away bags. We got two cannolis to go. They were both delicious. Overall we felt this was a nice little find and would return in the future.