“Very cozy, romantic, delicious lunch”
Review of Amicci's

Amicci's
Reserve with OpenTable
Amicci's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 2,064 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Cross street: Fawn Street
Transit: Charm City Circulator is a free transit service that runs throughout downtown Baltimore. Also, we are minutes away from MTA and light rail stops.
Description: Amicci"s is a "Very" Casual Eatery & Bar located in Baltimore's Little Italy. Home of the Famous Pane Rotundo appetizer. Amicci's serves the freshest seafood, chicken, vegetarian, and pasta dishes in Baltimore. Come and discover what the "Locals" have known for over 20 years. Amicci's has been named Baltimore's Best Italian Restaurant, and Best Bargain. Eat, Drink, and be VERY Casual! Located just a few blocks from the Inner Harbor,The National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, Ravens Stadium, and many other theaters, museums, and attractions. Our Bar serves the Best Happy Hour in Baltimore! Great deals are waiting for you at Amicci's...where the emphasis is on the center of the plate. We offer great portions that are reasonably priced because we don't want to be a "special occasion" restaurant. Amicci's wants to see you all of the time! "Meet You At Amicci's!" -**Due to limited online availability, please contact restaurant directly if desired time is not shown**
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We had lunch during the week and had the restaurant to ourselves. It was a very intimate, inviting environment. The food was excellent and server was great. Can't wait to return.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

It was 9:30 on a Sunday after a Raven's game and this is the only place in Little Italy that would seat us. I definitely like that Little Italy has a more casual place that stays open later but...

It was just okay. My husband and I split that appetizer that everyone raves over and I just don't get it...to me it was way too rich (and I like rich things like this--this just seemed over the top). It's 6 shrimp with a ton of alfredo sauce over half a bread loaf. I would reccommend this probably for a larger group...but I guess no more then 6 because it would be weird to split shrimp. Thinking about it now, I think it was kind of gross.

We also shared Rigatoni Bolognese, which was fine.

No bread or grated cheese was offered, not that we needed bread

Reviewed December 16, 2012

This restaurant in the heart of Little Italy is friendly and the food is really excellent. You don't have to dress up to go here and have a first rate meal. House dressing is great - sweet and tart at the same time. They are famous for their shrimp appetizer. Pasta dishes are big portions and delicious. Our favorite in Little Italy.

Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

I celebrated my birthday with a family dinner recently at Amicci's. Everything was excellent, from the service to the entrees.

I had penne pasta with pork and spinach. My dining companion enjoyed pasta with shrimp marinara. Portions were large enough to enjoy the next day.

There are plenty of places to visit in Little Italy, but Amicci's is our number one choice

1  Thank Killingtime1
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

We are from out of town. There is a ton of restaurants to select in this little Italy area. Last time we were in town we chose this one. It was great last time so we figured why not go again. The folks over here pleased us again with the great food and service.

1  Thank Towmanroy