“Great cookies”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Description: Our family owned and operated business has been around for two generations and 59 years. Today we continue our family traditions in our corner Pastry Shop with the same old world recipes my Daddy brought over with him from Italia. Stop into on of our 4 shops for some treats in Little Italy, Belair, Canton, and Hunt Valley.
Reviewed January 12, 2013

This is a gem in Little Italy, hard to decide what treat to buy. We have had the gelato and the cookies and can't wait to try some other desserts.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I was very excited to try the pastries and was disappointed with most that I tried, including several types of cookies and the cannolis, which is an italian classic.

1  Thank Rachel S
Reviewed December 29, 2012

cookie platter $55.too high BUT if you like good rum cake, get that...and I never thought I liked pesto sauce but I got a chicken salad sandwich with their own pesto sauce and I loved it. so, go figure. Anyway, just don't go to the cookie, pastry part when it's too busy (as it was when I went)...all the helpers looked good except the one I got..she was awful, very very slow, never apologized and then forgot the main thing I went in for and I had to go back in to get the cake..again, no apology, just I could-care-less look..I did complain to manager, who was very nice.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is a wonderful Italian bakery with a wonderful staff... the pastries are delicious... you must, must, must go while in Little Italy.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Fabulous Italian pastry. A bit cramped for eating in but cozy. We got ours to go. Love the fact that NO CELL PHONE USE is allowed so as not to interupt your dessert time!