“killer rumcake”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Description: Our family owned and operated business has been around for two generations and 59 years. Today we continue our family traditions in our corner Pastry Shop with the same old world recipes my Daddy brought over with him from Italia. Stop into on of our 4 shops for some treats in Little Italy, Belair, Canton, and Hunt Valley.
Reviewed December 29, 2012

cookie platter $55.too high BUT if you like good rum cake, get that...and I never thought I liked pesto sauce but I got a chicken salad sandwich with their own pesto sauce and I loved it. so, go figure. Anyway, just don't go to the cookie, pastry part when it's too busy (as it was when I went)...all the helpers looked good except the one I got..she was awful, very very slow, never apologized and then forgot the main thing I went in for and I had to go back in to get the cake..again, no apology, just I could-care-less look..I did complain to manager, who was very nice.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

This is a wonderful Italian bakery with a wonderful staff... the pastries are delicious... you must, must, must go while in Little Italy.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Fabulous Italian pastry. A bit cramped for eating in but cozy. We got ours to go. Love the fact that NO CELL PHONE USE is allowed so as not to interupt your dessert time!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I am now a cannoli lover thanks to Vaccaro's! I love the cannoli dip and chips. It is so creamy and sweet with a bit of tang from the cheese. The cannoli chips are dusted in powdered sugar and so fresh and crispy. Thanks Vaccaro's for making my first MD and Cannoli experience yummy!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

There is something for everyone at Vaccaro's...Save your money from Miss Shirley's and take a short walk over to Little Italy and have a Sweet Breakfast ! Everything is to Live For.
Love It !