“If you like overhyped BS, this place is for you!”

Bop Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #199 of 2,073 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Fells Point
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Where to start? This place is over-rated like most of the crap places seen on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives. My pizza was terrible, overcooked, no sauce, sparse toppings, etc. I also ordered two extra items, was ensured they were in the bag that was tied shut and lo and behold, get home and they're not there. This place sucks, plain and simple. The quality of the food and service is not there for the high prices they ask. A Little Caesar's $5 pizza is gourmet compared to this crap.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Visited BOP during a visit for restaurant week. We all had pizza and everyones was great!! From pepperoni to the white pizza. Everything was hot and fresh.

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

BOP is arguably the best pizza in Baltimore. I had heard of it on Diners Drive-Ins and Dives on the Food Network and had to give it a try. Was in there at like 2:00AM after a Fells Point pub crawl, the line was out the door. When I finally got my pizza I soon found out why...awesome!!!!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

This place is awesome. Don't visit Fell's Point without getting a slice here! I used to eat here all the time when I lived in the area. Really great pizza!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Great Pizza, Open Late, Fresh Toppings..........the first time I ate there I was drunk.....so I didn't really think it was phenomenal. But I went back sober and their pizza was just a good. SO........... I was convinced it was the best pizza in Baltimore........ Amazing!