“Best pizza in Baltimore”

Bop Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #210 of 2,078 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Fells Point
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This is the place. I am one of those people who does not eat the crust of the pizza and never finds it of interest. This is the place where the crust equals the pizza in tastiness. Here we go:

1. Location: heart of scenic Fell's Point. Walk around before or after your pizza and visit the tons of quirky shops around the area by the water.

2. Atmosphere: Cool mural of Baltimore on one wall. I used to work in Baltimore and this place has a great vibe for lunch or dinner.

3. Service: This is a place where you walk up to the counter, order your pizza, and then sit down. It's brought out to you when it's ready so it's always hot. Sometimes too hot, don't get eager.

4. Food: I have never been dissatisfied. Recommendations are the 4-cheese white pizza (very filling) and wings.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Ate here visiting Baltimore and it was pretty good. Pizza was greasy which isn't my speed though I know some people prefer that. Not too expensive. The tables are neat-they have maps of Fells point on them.

Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

Had the chicken/feta/red pepper thin crust pizza. To die for! Well worth the price, 10in was perfect size for two ppl. Will def return

Reviewed August 27, 2012

They have from the usual to the unique toppings to choose from. My goal is to try them all. Food network visited this spot. I went there because it is in a great location and then I saw the TV show posters. I researched the episode online. I loved the food before the fame.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I spent a long weekend in Baltimore and accidently ran across an add for this place on the harbor Water Taxi schedule. We like Diners, Drive-ins and Dives on the Food Network, so when we saw that BOP had been visited by them, we decided to take a look - and taste. Located in the Fells Point neighborhood of Baltimore, it's a very short walk from the water taxi "pier." It wasn't very crowded when we got there, and we were able to order pretty quickly. We designed our own 14" pizza (onion, green pepper, mushroom, and sausage), and each of us had a drink. Total was $25. A little pricey perhaps, but the thin crust pizza was delicious! Plenty of toppings and a "just right" amount of sauce. We both enjoyed it and I know we'll be back on our next visit to the city.