“Charming & Unique”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I Have been here on multiple visits to Baltimore. Each time it has been a unique and delicious dining experience. It's a local stomping ground with fantastic food and fits well in the surrounding neighborhood. The crab cakes are especially delicious. It's got quirky ambience, friendly service and great decor. A super place to eat and drink in Baltimore.

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

service is always the perfect amount of respect privacy and give attention. the drinks are great, the food never disappoints. my only complaint is that the food and desserts are so good that I can't stop eating...lol. the while place has so much to look at, from pin- ups, bobbleheads, celeb photos, and the girls bathroom is my favorite.

1  Thank LAmaze214
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I travel to Baltimore a couple times a year and always try to stop in for dinner. Best Crab Cakes I've had. If i have clients we often sit in the charming dining room. If i'm alone i grab a bar stool, always great conversation with the regulars and staff. Makes you feel like i live there.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

This place needs some serious TLC. Cannot believe it was rated so high as a romantic restaurant! If you have ANY class at all, you'll never take your date there. The parking situation is hellish, I was dropped off by my husband so he could circle the block again. You enter through the bar and I was not welcomed and was ignored as if I was a nuisance to them as they were engrossed in conversation. I caught a glimpse of the so called dining room and was appalled. It was so tiny, shabby and univiting, as was the entire place. Needs a good cleaning and overhauling. I called my husband who was still circling and told him to pick me up and get me out of there.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

this tiny hideaway is full of character & charm along with good food, wine & ambiance. The clams are absolutely delicious. Enjoy a meal by yourself or with friends & you will be glad you did. Highly recommend