“Not Good”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed July 4, 2019

This place was poor on our scale of restaurants. Lots of hungover food in a small sorry location. I would recommend going elsewhere.

Date of visit: August 2018
sofiav217, Owner at Sip & Bite, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

We're disappointed that your visit with us was so poor in quality, Chelsea. We'd love the opportunity to show you a better time, however; it's hard to pinpoint what exactly we can improve on with a lack of detailed feedback. So many of our guests love the location, the service, and the food and we'd love to show you a better experience.

Write a reviewReviews (247)

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful customer service and AMAZING food!! Enjoyed breakfast there and was not disappointed. Such reasonable prices too!!

Date of visit: April 2019
sofiav217, Owner at Sip & Bite, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2019

We cannot thank you enough for stopping in to join us at Sip & Bite! We're so glad that the service was awesome, the food was fantastic, and that you enjoyed yourself! This is all that we can hope for our guests. Hope that we'll see you again soon for another great experience! We look forward to it. Thank you, thank you!

Reviewed March 3, 2019

so you get what you expect, its difficult to avoid eggs on the menu unless you jump to the burger but its cheap and they dont rush you out, its got the authentic vibe which I guess is why I return...

Date of visit: February 2019
sofiav217, Owner at Sip & Bite, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2019

Hey, Claire. We strive to be a great diner, not just a diner in which you feel you have to avoid certain foods. Our guests come here day after day, year after year, because of the fresh ingredients that we serve and we'd love to see you again soon so that you can explore more options on the menu. Our burgers are great, our seafood is great, and our Greek specialties always hit the spot! Hope to see you next time.

Reviewed January 17, 2019

After a late flight from Dallas, Texas and arriving in Baltimore after midnight, I was starving and Hangry!! Hubs and I had driven around a block or two and I saw the lights of the Sip & Bite and was delighted to see the open sign. We went in and our waitress Karen was kind and a delight! We ordered the Philly Cheese steak and it was soo good! At this hour there were lots of folks there , which surprised me because it was a Thursday Morning at nearly 1AM. So there were some loud talking folks who had been drinking and others who were clearly gathering before or after a work shift. The wait staff clearly knew most of the people in there or they were very good at treating folks like they belonged. We were going to go back in the AM but decided to try a different place, and I wish we had gone back here instead. I would have loved to try something else. I'll be back in March and I'll go to Sip and Bite first!!

Date of visit: January 2019
sofiav217, Owner at Sip & Bite, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2019

We’re so glad that you found us, Tracey! Especially after a long flight and being hangry! Glad that we were able to feed you both and that Karen made you feel at home. We wish we would’ve seen you back in the morning too, but we’ll see you again next time! We’re looking forward to it! Thanks so much for this awesome rating. Safe travels!

Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

I had to grab a late dinner and was told to try this place. The food was very good. The server was pleasant and attentive. It took a little long to get my soup and salad but it was worth the wait. All of the food was served very hot. Pleasant late night diner.

Date of visit: December 2018
sofiav217, Owner at Sip & Bite, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2018

We're so glad that you enjoyed your late night food! Thanks for stopping in to see us, and for letting us know how awesome the food was! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great rating and review, and hope to see you again in the future! Have a great holiday!