“We were Starving at 2AM and Karen was an Angel!!”
Review of Sip & Bite

Sip & Bite
Ranked #94 of 2,469 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed January 17, 2019

After a late flight from Dallas, Texas and arriving in Baltimore after midnight, I was starving and Hangry!! Hubs and I had driven around a block or two and I saw the lights of the Sip & Bite and was delighted to see the open sign. We went in and our waitress Karen was kind and a delight! We ordered the Philly Cheese steak and it was soo good! At this hour there were lots of folks there , which surprised me because it was a Thursday Morning at nearly 1AM. So there were some loud talking folks who had been drinking and others who were clearly gathering before or after a work shift. The wait staff clearly knew most of the people in there or they were very good at treating folks like they belonged. We were going to go back in the AM but decided to try a different place, and I wish we had gone back here instead. I would have loved to try something else. I'll be back in March and I'll go to Sip and Bite first!!

Date of visit: January 2019
sofiav217, Owner at Sip & Bite, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2019

We’re so glad that you found us, Tracey! Especially after a long flight and being hangry! Glad that we were able to feed you both and that Karen made you feel at home. We wish we would’ve seen you back in the morning too, but we’ll see you again next time! We’re looking forward to it! Thanks so much for this awesome rating. Safe travels!

Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

I had to grab a late dinner and was told to try this place. The food was very good. The server was pleasant and attentive. It took a little long to get my soup and salad but it was worth the wait. All of the food was served very hot. Pleasant late night diner.

Date of visit: December 2018
sofiav217, Owner at Sip & Bite, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2018

We're so glad that you enjoyed your late night food! Thanks for stopping in to see us, and for letting us know how awesome the food was! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great rating and review, and hope to see you again in the future! Have a great holiday!

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

A great variety of food that pleased our whole party. Nice atmosphere and top notch service. The crab burger is beyond fantastic!

Date of visit: September 2017
Sofia V, Owner at Sip & Bite, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

We're so happy to hear it, Garrett! We have such a large selection on our menu and we love to hear that there truly is something for everyone! And that they enjoyed it! We hope that we'll see you back again soon! The crab burger never disappoints! Until we meet again! Have an awesome week! Thank you for this outstanding review.

Reviewed August 1, 2018

Good crab cake at a great price. Good service. Other items were good, including the cole slaw. Did not sample other dishes

Date of visit: August 2018
Sofia V, Owner at Sip & Bite, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed the crab cake, and that you felt it was worth every penny, Richard! Thank you for stopping in to check us out, and for letting us know that you loved everything! We hope that you'll come back to sample other menus from the item soon! We truly do crab cakes in all ways! You're sure to find something else you'll love just as much. Hope to see you then!

Reviewed July 23, 2018

We had wanted to visit the Sip and Bite since Guy Fieri featured the restaurant on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives. We thought Sofia was a hoot. Yesterday, we finally did it, we visited the Sip & Bite for breakfast. It is a small place but we didn't have to wait for a table. The service was good, the waitress was attentive and the food came out quickly. The food was yummy and you definitely get your money's worth. I am sure we will go back the next time we are in Baltimore. Maybe we will even get lucky enough to meet Sofia. We promise not to wear flip-flops.

Date of visit: July 2018
Sofia V, Owner at Sip & Bite, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2018

Hey! I'm sorry I missed you all as well! I appreciate the compliment! Thank you so much for taking the time to come and see us when you were in town! It means so much to us to hear this! Glad that the food was awesome, and that the service was great as well! We can't wait to have you back! Thank you for this awesome review and for your feedback! Safe travels!