“Greasy Spoon”

Sip & Bite
Ranked #88 of 2,007 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Greek, Diner, Balti
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Baltimore, Maryland
“Greasy Spoon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

Good sloppy diner food and open 24 hrs. great drunk food

Visited April 2012
1 Thank tony i

Birmingham, Alabama
“Good Food, Horrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

Truly disappointing! I am in the hospitality industry and for a restaurant to be promoted and advertised on Diner's Drive - in and Dives, I would have expected a higher level of customer service. The staff was completely disrespectful to my friends and I as well as other patrons in the restaurants as we overheard those conversations. I don't understand why I would be literally yelled at by a waitress when they forgot to bring an side item with my meal. My friends and I were in no way disrespectful at any point during the meal. I am all about constructive criticism as it allows you to improve so my note to management is to please increase the morale in your workplace because the service on the night we visited was horrible. On a positive note the crab cakes were very good but I will not visit sip and bite due to the lack in service.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank TravelAGS
, Owner at Sip & Bite, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
I am very sorry your visit with us was below par! As you probably know very well, it is hard to find good help.. We have hired a few new staff members, in hopes of improving our customer service. I sincerely hope you give us another shot when you are in the area again.. And please ask for me.. I will help you personally. Thanks for the feedback. :-)

Sofia Vasiliades
Columbia, Maryland
“Great late night eats!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

I have been going to Sip & Bite since I was in undergrad in the late 80"s. Always a good time with necessarily greasy food after a night out with friends in Fell's Point or Canton!!

Visited April 2012
Pasadena, Maryland
“Don't like the changes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

I have been eating lunch and a few dinners here for over 10 years. The remodeling of the building looks very nice but the remodeling of the menu does not. They have dropped their daily lunch specials which were awesome. They now have a lunch menu and a seperate dinner menu. I ordered the roast beef panini and was very dissapointed. I had expected it to be warm but the meat was cold. My companians ordered a western omelet and a cheeseburger. We had to get our own ketchup off another table.
I know some say that change is good but in my opinion NOT THIS TIME.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Margaret D
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Diner!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

I love Sip and Bite! I've been going for a while, its a great diner with good food and low prices. Nothing fancy, no glamor, just good meal. Its not a big place, small counter and some booths, so there could be a line (I've only ever been for breakfast), but it moves fast. They just put some TLC into the exterior, new paint job, new entry, so they take pride in their place. You'll see the same waitresses and regulars. Get a mug!

• Visited May 2012