“Smoke & mirrors...”

Charleston Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Charleston Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 2,064 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Cross street: Exeter Street (in the Thomson Prometric Building)
Transit: Next to Harbor East Marina, close to water taxi stops.
Reviewed April 8, 2010

Over rated, over priced, over snobby. A NYC wannabe.

Reviewed January 3, 2010

My husband and I went here for Valentine's Day 2009. The prixe fix menu was amazing, the food was phenomenal, the service was exceptional. I barely had time to sit back and savor when the next course was being placed in front of me. Will definately have to go back to this restaurant.

Reviewed October 29, 2009

Just cant say enough about this fine Restaurant Excellent menu excellent wait staff & superb food with great wine selections

Reviewed September 6, 2009

From the moment we stepped into Charleston, it was impressive. Each and every staff member was so pleasant and polite. The atmosphere was splendid - tables were well spaced, so you felt like you were alone at dinner. The wine list was impressive and well versed. The food, however, was truly amazing and the only negative was wanting to eat everything! We will definitely go back when get in the area again.

Reviewed August 25, 2009

You might find the title of this review a bit confusing, but let me simplify. The first meal we ate there ranks as the best meal I have ever had... Our waiter chose for us, and every single item we had was exquisite, the highlight being an appetizer called Shrimp Roquefort - the sauce was the single most delightful thing I have ever tasted! The slightly sweetened Peach Iced Tea was the perfect complement to the Southern cooking. Which is why we were all the more disappointed to go back twice after and find it just above average. We took my in-laws there for their anniversary, and my MIL's fried green tomatoes were actually slightly burned - a real bummer.

Despite all this, the memory of the first meal there lingers... and we'll go back sometime for a special occasion and hope to recapture meal #1.

1  Thank moorthyr