“Great Food and Atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue Agave Restaurante y Tequileria

Blue Agave Restaurante y Tequileria
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Agave Restaurante y Tequileria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #157 of 1,999 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Latin
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Federal Hill
Cross street: Cross Street
Transit: The FREE Charm City Circulator Purple Line runs from Penn Station to Federal Hill. Stop is right in front of restaurant. Route travels down St. Paul St - Light Street returning north up Charles Street.
Woodstock, Maryland
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The new Blue Agave is great, the food was spectacular. No one in our party had any complaints. I had the carne asada Burrito and would recommend the dish.

Visited March 2014

Dover, Massachusetts
“No salt por favor ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

The food and atmosphere were good and this was a fun place for a large group. They were a bit salty however across the board ranging from the Frozen marguerites to the guacomole where one wouldn't expect salt and a bit light on the blackened seasoning on my fish tacos that were expected to be salty. The location on Federal Hill was great and the prices and service were quite reasonable.

Carshalton, United Kingdom
“Nice food, not sure about the spicy margaritas!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013

I went here with my US colleagues for a team dinner. They were easily able to cater to a big group, though our booking was fairly early on a weekday evening. To begin, one colleague who had been here before ordered us pitchers of spicy margaritas - I think he said japaleno peppers are left in the mixture to infuse and taken out before the drink is served. And boy, was it spicy! The first sip was nasty, the second just unpleasant (to me anyway, he loved them)... but funnily enough by the time I'd had three glasses it seemed ok! We shared some appetizers; the ceviche was very good and was served in a cocktail glass. We also had a mixed platter of starters, from which I ate something like a chicken spring roll that was very tasty. I ordered chicken enchiladas for my main course, with mole pablano, a kind of sauce - I was expecting it to be spicy after the margaritas but it didn't taste hot and spicy at all. Which was good as I don't think I would have enjoyed it so much if it was.

Visited November 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Excellent Bar and Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great restaurant with good service and food. The staff is very welcoming, the food portions are huge. You can not beat the happy hour prices of 2 dollar tacos. When you don't feel like having to sit at a table pull up a stool at the bar, the atmosphere is awesome inside. With several Taco joints in Fed HIll this the classiest and the one I frequent the most. The food and service keep bringing you back.

Visited November 2013
Lynchburg, Virginia
“Go for Happy Hour”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

Happy hour ends at 7 so get there before then and sit in the bar. Good prices for beer and ok prices for margaritas (very weak) The tacos are 1.75 and are very good!! I disliked that the waitress stood beside us talking to her friends for our entire dinner. Our waiter did a wonderful job and never let us go thirsty! The purple line bus drops you off right in front of the door.

• Visited November 2013