“Delicious!”

Morton's - The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's - The Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #233 of 2,035 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cross street: Conway
Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey
“Delicious!”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

What a beautiful place to eat!!! My group and I were greeted by the manager. Her name was Becky. She went above and beyond with her service to us! The cocktails were delicious as were the appetizers and meals. We also had dessert which was soooo good. I think the most pleasurable experience of our visit was not only the food, but the staff. I've never met a more friendly group. And a special thanks again to the manager, Becky. A sweet, professional young lady who cares so much about the comfort of her guests.

• Visited September 2013

Fairfield, Pennsylvania
“You Get What You Pay For”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

My father took me out to Morton's Steakhouse and it was such a nice treat! Definitely an expensive dinner, but well worth the price. Their cocktails and appetizers (I had the Ahi Tuna Tower) were beautifully prepared with amazing flavors. The steaks lived up to expectations and the side orders are big enough to share. The staff are very professional, but the atmosphere was a little too stuffy for my taste. We called ahead to make sure jeans were okay attire since we were headed to a ball game after dinner. Overall, you are getting great quality food but are also paying for the experience - fancy interior, valet parking, etc.

• Visited July 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Restaurant week!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just returned from a date night out to Morton's. It was the first Morton's we had been too and we were not disappointed! We went out for Baltimore's restaurant week, which is how we like to try places we've never been to. It made the value something we just could not refuse. Most restaurants do not offer ahi as a first course or filet mingon as a main during restaurant week ... but they did!! The food was delicious!! We were not disappointed in the least! The service was on point as well! Everyone from the valet to the general manager provided us with outstanding customer service. Thanks for a great night! We will be back!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Nic410
Wallingford, CT
“Good food and good service on short notice”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Dropped in after a ball game at Camden Yards. No reservation, so we were seated in the lounge area. Still had a full menu, and the service was very good. My wife had the filet mignon and said it was one of the best she's ever had. I had the stuffed shrimp, which was very good. Since it was restaurant week in Baltimore and we ordered from the special menu, we got salad, entree with one side, and dessert (creme brule for me and double chocolate mousse for her) for only $30 per person. If you're in the Inner Harbor area and want an upscale dinner, you could do a lot worse.

• Visited July 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Overvalued and Uberexpensive”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The filet mignon was terrific but over priced and there are quite a number of others who have the same quality but are less expensive. And the prices for a cocktail and wine are totally unreasonable.

Visited June 2013