“Saturday Morning, pleasant meal, NOT GREAZY”

Saturday Morning Cafe
Ranked #75 of 2,055 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We Specialize in Southern Scratch Cooking and we have a NO Alarm Clock Need Approach to Breakfast because WE SERVE BREAKFAST ALL DAY!! We are Fun, Family, Friendly. Also, we have a Great Kiddie Menu and Items like Chicken & Waffles, Shrimp & Grits, Baltimore Benedict, Seafood Omelette and More!
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We former Philly guys do not necessarily like greaZy food. We stopped in for brunch, were seated quickly, got great service, pretty good food, and had an all around pleasant meal. Refreshing staff and owner attitudes went down well. Worth a stop.

There are newer reviews for Saturday Morning Cafe

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my omelets that I had here. They also catered a breakfast for a seminar and did a great job. The food was good but what really made everything better was the warm welcome by the entire staff. I'll try the French toast tomorrow but I would recommend this place, even just for a great cup of coffee.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

My son and I found this place while I was in Baltimore for a conference. It was fantastic. Great ambience and food. My only regret was that I didn't have enough time to go back again because I really wanted to try the chicken and waffles.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife and I went to Saturday Morning Café after being very disappointed with the complimentary breakfast at our hotel. Will, the owner, was the server that morning and he was wonderful. We split a chicken and waffles and it was fantastic!!! Will has great knowledge of present day Baltimore and its history. He was very attentive and made us feel like we were in his home. We will definitely be going back when we return to Baltimore.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Tucked away on a little side street...we are so happy we found it. The food was great, the staff and owner are extremely friendly and attentive. This will be our staple breakfast place when visiting Inner Harbor.