“great place a must see” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #41 of 224 things to do in Baltimore
Baltimore, Maryland
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“great place a must see”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Its one of the best kept secrets of Baltimore you will love it great for kids and grown ups very educational

Visited July 2013

Arlington, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Saw David Byrne & St Vincent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

great sound, All the workerbees there were very helpful. I was in a scooter and had to plug it in to charge and they let me do it near my seat.

Visited June 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A cool Summer August evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

I have seen quite a few shows here. It had always been in the late Summer evenings. Quite beautiful and it's Staff friendly yet they can be somewhat smug if a patron seems less average but overall a wonderful experience.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank karengordon326@icloud.com
Shamokin, Pennsylvania
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Beautiful Venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I have seen a few shows here. The venue is beautiful. They have great drink options. It's pricy but not more pricey then i'd expect. The always get people into the show very fast. I like seeing shows here.

Visited May 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The Hall is average but the concert is great!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

We drove all the way from different county to Baltimore County to attend Jackie Evancho's concert and booked a hotel for overnight. I was very pleased that my spouse didn't fall asleep during the performance of Jackie Evancho. She has amazing talents, such a matured flawless effortless performance from her but she still remains her as "normal" 13 years attitude. When she sings, she transforms herself to a professional soprano but when she speaks she sounds a 13 years old girl and very likable person. I put average rating here because my chair is not high enough, I was blocked by a tall person with my 5'3 ft height. I'd to tilt my head on the left to be in between of the other's head, in the end of the night, I'd a slight stiff neck. Anyway, back to Jackie Evancho, the sounds of her voice is better in "real" rather than on my CD or iTunes copy.

Visited May 2013