“Soggy”

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #570 of 2,195 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Ordered cheeseburgers and BLT Texture was soggy on both. BLT was not toasted, end of loaf of bread, the part you would save for the birds. One small stingy piece of lettuce, Worst BLT I ever purchased, threw it out, Soggy hamburger s. Does not compare to Atlantic city Johnny Rockets, which was excellent. Also waited 25 minutes for this Crap to go.
Will not go back, no quality.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This location is now mainly take out. There is extremely limited seating, which was always the main draw. Very slow service. It took 15 minutes to receive our order. Sorry but my next time in Baltimore I will be skipping Johnny.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Plenty of choices for everyone, but I'd stick to the burgers. They're a bit greasy, but the taste is amazing. After my meal there I needed a serious nap. We'll be back.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Located in the Inner Harbor. Our server was great. She truly made our experience a delight. The food was tasty and I would go back again.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

first time ever eating there. it's meant to look like a place from the 50's the food is simple either grilled or fried so if you want nutritional food nope not gonna happen here.reasonable price considering the location.staff was very friendly and we had a great time.