“Nice place. Nice crust. Nice toppings”
Review of HomeSlyce

HomeSlyce
Ranked #773 of 2,095 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: E. Barney St.
Reviewed May 29, 2014

And that's about all you need from a pizza place. Comfortable atmosphere, good service. Lots of unique - dare I say gourmet - toppings to choose from. I had the Classic - loved the goat cheese blended in. Happy hour Boh's pints for $1 hard to beat.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

This is a nice pizza bar. Definitely not the best pizza in Baltimore. But it's not bad either. They have some great specials during the week and the slyce (kinda like a pizza-boat) is pretty cool if you're really into crust.
The yum yum sauce that comes with the fries is amazing (perfect for dipping pizza crust too)

The bar has a pretty chill atmosphere but the service is mediocre on a good night.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We were familiar with the Homeslyce location on Charles Street, but when we realized that even though we live outside the city this location was actually closer to us, we knew where we wanted to go to watch a playoff game. Parking in Federal Hill can be just as tricky as the inner city, but we were able to find a spot around the corner. The setup is simpler than the other location, with a wide open room with tables and a long bar on one side of the room. Several wide screens on either side of the room guarantee a good seat anywhere in the place. They have a good selection of craft beers on tap, although I stuck with a Sam Adams Winter Lager. We ordered the sautéed mushrooms appetizer that we remembered from the other location, and they were dripping with savoriness. We also had a "Touchdown" pizza, which had several good flavors to make for a good pizza to enjoy while sitting at a bar watching a game. This might become a really nice go-to spot for us.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Unique take on an old favorite. Taste, texture and mingling of flavors is unrivaled. Do not hesitate.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Came here because of a Groupon. I'd actually give this place a 3.5 rating if I could. We ordered a margarita pizza. It wasn't close to the best that I'd ever had, but it was tasty. The place was almost empty the entire time we were there, which was lunch time on a Saturday. Nonetheless, our server was friendly and attentive. I would consider going back if I had another Groupon, but don't know if I'd pay full price. Lastly, they had a decent selection of draft and bottled beers.