“Lost it!”

Ranked #100 of 2,048 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: W. Mulbery St.
Transit: Across the street from the FREE Purple Line Circulator Bus and Charles Street MTA lines. A short walk from most downtown bus lines in any direction as well as light rail and subway.
Description: HomeSlyce is a hip pizza bar with delivery, take-out, eat-in and patio seating. We have a great selection of carft beers and fine wines.
Towson, Maryland
“Lost it!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I lost my mind at this place the pizza was so good--the best pizza I've ever had. To be honest it was a $20 pie but the ingredients were fresh and the chef put his foot in it, figuratively of course. My girl and I sat at the bar. The atmosphere was very diverse, bar tender was very friendly and knowledgable about her wine selection. I would dine and drink here again in a heartbeat.

• Visited November 2012
3 Thank Mynjb

Baltimore, Maryland
“Will be back for pizza and wings”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Really good pizza and wings. Got the Port-the-bella 10" and 10 wings (happy hour $5 apps) and was enough for two with pizza to take home. Crust was really nice and the toppings were fresh and plentiful! I loved the gourmet selection of toppings. We were telling some friends how much we enjoyed dinner and they also had good things to say about Home Slyce and mentioned that they thought it was the same owners as Cazbar's next door. Well, that would explain the mediterranean appetizers. We happen to love Cazbar's and the fresh pita bread and in hindsight the pizza dough does seem similar (which is a good thing). The wings were juicy and tender and seemed like maybe they were grilled a little because they had a nice smokey char flavor. Service was very good and I'm glad I bought the groupon and gave this place a try. We passed about 7 pizza places on our mile walk to the restaurant and would do it again!

• Visited December 2012
4 Thank kugrad02
Baltimore, Maryland
“New way to enjoy pizza”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

We found this place just after they opened. Terrific beer and pizza, with lots of other menu items. But the pizza is really special - someone in the kitchen knows what they're doing. Great selection of beers on tap, FREE pool table, with GOOD equipment. Nice TV arrangement, and not too loud.

Happy hour (4-7) prices are low, and even off hours it's all very reasonable. This is going to become one of our great casual hangouts.

• Visited November 2012
4 Thank 4points4now

Been to HomeSlyce? Share your experiences!