“Nice Breakfast Spot” 4 of 5 bubbles

Miss Shirley's
Ranked #13 of 1,999 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Balti
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greenville, South Carolina
“Nice Breakfast Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I arrived early for a conference and could not check in yet so I went here for brunch on Sunday. It was very crowded but I only had a 30 minute wait and the food was delicious. I got the pancakes and they were good. A lot of people or bread and the couple next to me actually offered me some. It was very good as well.

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Great stop for breakfast, brunch, or lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

The menu had a great mix of traditional and creative breakfast and brunch dishes, most with a southern flair. The waitress, Amanda, was very nice.

Dallas, Texas, United States
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

Unusual breakfast very creative and delicious. Service was friendly and fast. Loved it! Hope they open one in Dallas.

• Visited June 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Awesome, worth the hype!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

We came on a week day and got a seat immediately. Unfortunately, because of a fussy child, we had to change our order to "to-go" before our meals even came, but our waitress was super helpful and wrapped our meals up no problem. We didn't get to eat our coconut cream french toast until an hour later, but OH BOY was it amazing. I had never tasted anything like it, and I can't wait to go back and have it again.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Miranda P
Owings Mills, Maryland
“Amazingly - Always Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

I have been to the Pratt Street location numerous times and although there is usually a wait on weekends the food is ALWAYS great. I have been making sure I try something different each time because I don't want to get it a rut and it is amazing that I have NEVER had a bad or even so-so meal. We went for brunch on a Sunday AM and I knew there would be a wait. MIss Shirley's is the only place I am willing to wait. We went with our kids and grandkids who were visiting from out-of-town and whenever they are in town - Miss S's is the place they want to go! Keep up the good work/food!

• Visited May 2014