“Can't Get Enough of Miss Shirley's”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Miss Shirley's

Miss Shirley's
Ranked #14 of 2,007 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American, Balti
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Owings Mills, Maryland
“Can't Get Enough of Miss Shirley's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We spent the night in Baltimore for a date night and before we headed home we had to stop for breakfast at Miss Shirley’s. They have three restaurants (Pratt Street, Roland Park and Annapolis) and we have been to all three. The food is consistently wonderful and I would recommend any location for a great breakfast or brunch.

• Visited March 2014

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

I liked the variety and the specialties dishes. For example they had a great seafood omelette. They also had plenty of traditional dishes such as just plain old fashioned pancakes and eggs if you liked.

Visited October 2013
York, Pennsylvania
“Treat yourself!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

I found Miss Shirley's by using Google for "great breakfasts in Inner Harbor" and this popped up. We stayed at the Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards for a Valentine weekend get away and Miss Shirley's was a short walk from the hotel. The breakfast did not disappoint! We had a wait of about 35 mins (Saturday morning) but was well worth it. I had the Southern Slammer Sandwich with Fried Green Tomato, Bacon, Avocado, Cheddar Cheese and Fried Egg on Pumpernickle and it was amazing! I also had the Shredded Potato & Onion Hash Browns. It was a bit too much onion for my taste but I just picked them out. My hubby had The Alonsoville Sandwich - Smoked Turkey, Brie, Granny Smith Apple, Sprouts, Mixed Greens, Red & Yellow Tomatoes and Honey Mustard. He enjoyed his very much as well. He opted for the seasonal fruit medley as his side and it was a great array of fresh fruit. He claims he doesn't like pineapple but tried the pineapple and he had a change of heart. Unlucky for me because then I didn't get to eat the pineapple. I'm sorry that I didn't take a photo of our food to show. It is a bit pricey but I would highly recommend Miss Shirley's for a great breakfast or lunch!

• Visited February 2014
Bronx, New York
“Tasty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

I liked everything about Miss Shirley's restaurant. The food taste great, the atmosphere was good & the service was exceptional.

Visited February 2014
Danville, Pennsylvania
“MUST EAT HERE.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

Needed breakfast before heading to the Aquarium and this gem is conveniently located very close by. Must get there early or be ready to wait. It was Super Bowl Sunday and we arrived about 9am and the place was filling up quickly. Overwhelmed by amazing selections on the menu. Some of the dishes have a Cajun flare but there is a wide variety to suit all tastebuds! They have breakfast coctails that looked spectacular. The table next to us had cocktails and we could hear their "Mmmm's" of approval. My husband had the shrimp and grits, andouille sausage, corn bread. and I had the Coconut Cream French toast. Everything was amazing! Party in your mouth yum! Miss Shirley knows what she is doing! This place is a must try!!!

Visited February 2014