“Best Octopus”
Review of Ouzo Bay

Ouzo Bay
Reserve with OpenTable
Ouzo Bay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 2,194 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Central Ave.
Description: Located in Harbor East, Ouzo Bay focuses on authentic Greek cuisine, emphasizing the freshest seafood and responsible cuisine. The opulent space offers a full service bar and lounge, as well as an extensive patio with outdoor seating during the Spring and Summer months. The dining room has beautiful views of the Inner Harbor and Baltimore cityscape.
Reviewed February 8, 2014

My wife took me here as she had been previously on a business dinner. She described it as trendy and hip. When we arrived the crowd was a bit thin and sedate-- but by the time we left we were surrounded by some very beautiful people. The service was prompt and friendly. The seating is a little tight-- almost European. The food was wonderful. I sampled a number of ouzos (had to!) and had the best grilled octopus ever (tastes like chicken!). The only problem was it was one of the coldest weekends in Baltimore history-- so we couldn't ever let ourselves fully imagine we were in the Dodeconese Islands….

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Not only was I not impressed but I was extremely disappointed. I had heard so many positive things from my friends and had been anticipating a great evening while visiting Baltimore for the weekend. Although the atmosphere was upscale and hip the food was just average and over priced. In my opinion so not worthy of its #1 restaurant in Baltimore. The grilled calamari was bland as was the fish entree and the lamb chops were just so so . Our waiter was rather rude and arrogant. His delivery on explaining the menu was harsh and unfriendly. After complaining about a martini that was served he just said thats the way its served and left our table never addressing our complaint. We were also served a drink that was never ordered. We told the waiter and he just left it on the table and then billed us for it. Not rushing back there anytime soon.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I was so not impressed with Ouzo Bay. Another Harbor East restaurant that is totally full of itself and way overpriced. We waited over an hour for our entree and it was not great. The lamb was just ok and the sides had so much lemon in them they were inedible. The zucchini chips were good. I should have stuck with just those and a glass of wine. The waiter was pretty indifferent. Typical of that area.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Dined with 8 colleagues in this seafood heaven restaurant. Dolamades starter was delicious and despite all the fabulous shell fish available I ate the halibut. Yes it was the best halibut I have ever had in a restaurant. Wine selection is extremely good. The best thing is the staff do not rush you so you have plenty of time to really sit, relax, and enjoy your meal.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

This is an upscale, stylish and ultra-modern dining venue with great outdoor seating right down by the harbor area. The menu is primarily Greek food with modern flair, and everyhing I tasted (salad, calamari and lamb chops) was delicious, well-prepared and stylishly presented. The service was flawless. A wonderful place to hang out on a mild evening in Baltimore in good company, enjoying the great ambiance, a very satisfying meal and a lively atmosphere. I will certainly return.