Went on 6/28, here goes:
1. Made reservations. Upon arrival was told that after 10 pm no reservations were honored. Yet their tables still had reserved signs on them. It took the female bartender to get us a table. Kudos for her...JUST her.
2. The DJ sucked...period. the bass was too high to the point that it threw my cardiac arrythmias out of sequence....are you testing a new sound weapon? Your music mixture was atrocious! I suggest the DJ go to DC's Cuba Libre club to get a feel of true music mixture. I mean, the force is strong in him, but he's NO JEDI. I thought Fridays was bachata night yet the music sequence favored bachata.....Balance DJ-san.....balance!!!!
3. The black female waitress needs to get a better outlook on life...no need to go through life bitter and I dont need your bitterness either. That's what I am going to the palace for..to get away from the bitterness of people. I suggest you try serving in Zambia for 2 weeks to see if your outlook changes any.
3. They stopped the music for a time so that wine and champagne be given away....I came to dance and drink. Not to see unknown individuals get prizes...thats what sunday night church bingo is for!
4. Finally...the goddamn Bathrooms! No toilet paper for both male and female...completely dirty and some of them non functional...for a brief second i actually thought I was in some "rancho" in the highlands of salvador or some third world country!
Look, I am not into trolling but I call it like I see it. Naturally one can say "so dont go there!"...but, that would be the easy wrong over the hard right which would be..IMPROVE your establishment!