“Seadog sightseeing and speedboat ride”
Review of Seadog Cruises - CLOSED

Seadog Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Come learn about Baltimore's historic sights with an entertaining Seadog cruise along the Inner Harbor. One of the United States' major seaports since the 1700s, the Inner Harbor is now Baltimore's premier tourist attraction. Let us show you Baltimore like never before: Join us aboard Seadog for an interactive, narrated 50-Minute Sightseeing and Speedboat Tour.
Alexandria, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Seadog sightseeing and speedboat ride”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

It's a pretty exciting looking boat at the dock painted in bright yellow and lots of people lined up to ride.

The sightseeing part was good going past a number of sights in baltimore inner harbor

The speedboat portion was not as fast as it looked it should be although was quite smooth. Nobody got wet sitting at the front or side seats.

Wasn't all it cracked up to be

• Arabic first
Rochester, New York
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Try the speedboat - not scary just funny”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I'm 90% wimp and I loved the speed boat tour. We had an awesome tour guide who made it so fun at 3PM on a Thursday. His knowledge of Baltimore history and lesser known facts made for an enjoyable experience. Highly recommend over the full size boat tour that we took earlier in week. Its tour had a prerecorded audio will much less info.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Just awesome ride”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I take first time this ride with my wife and we love it definitely doing again in couple months with my daughter

Hyde Park, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“must do”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We had 4 pre-teens in our group. Adults and kids LOVED this trip. The speed part of the trip was like a mild rollercoaster. We are thinking about doing this again before we leave Baltimore.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hit wave 2 people hurt”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

My mom and I decided to take my sons age 3 and 6 on the seadog today at Baltimore's Inner harbor. The tour was fine while going slow while taxing out. The boat then picked up speed and once out to the key bridge started making a large circle to create waves to bounce over. One of the waves we hit caused the boat to come down Extremely hard. Two ladies were hurt. One lady stayed on the boat once we returned to dock and the other needed assistance getting off. My mother and I have sore necks, backs and bottoms from coming down so hard onto our seats. And we just got home from it. I am scared to wake up tomorrow to see how much we hurt! My little ones seem ok but it really scared both of them. I think that this doesn't probably happen on every cruise. But I would reconsider booking this if you have any previous back/neck injuries, are pregnant at any stage (they just recommend not going if you are very pregnant), elderly, etc. my parents live on the water and we boat frequently and we are used to bumps and waves. This was extreme and painful.

2 Thank Amberberry78
Carolyn C, Manager at Seadog Cruises, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Hello Amberberry78 -

Safety is our number one concern and we are currently looking into this particular situation with our crew. We are very troubled to read your review and would like to check in and see how you are feeling. Please reach out to Terri our general manager in our Baltimore office at TRobinson@entertainmentcruises.com as soon as you can. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.