“Short ride Fun guide”
Review of Seadog Cruises - CLOSED

Seadog Cruises
More attraction details
Owner description: Come learn about Baltimore's historic sights with an entertaining Seadog cruise along the Inner Harbor. One of the United States' major seaports since the 1700s, the Inner Harbor is now Baltimore's premier tourist attraction. Let us show you Baltimore like never before: Join us aboard Seadog for an interactive, narrated 50-Minute Sightseeing and Speedboat Tour.
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The Guide was a blast. It was very hot and in the no wake zone it would have been nice if it was a little more informative. This area has a lot of history but we only heard about newer events/locations. The speed part of the ride was fun but short, we went out to the Bridge and back with a couple of weaves in the middle. All in all fun trip but not for the price.

There are newer reviews for Seadog Cruises

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I do understand that this is on a speed boat, and it is suppose to go fast, but I felt as though this tour was too short. We got to sit in an area where we did not get too wet. Tour guide was funny and entertaining.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Being an avid boater, I found this tour boring. We sat in the back, which meant we couldn't hear the tour guide because of the engine, and we also got soaked! (which we didn't mind - but get there early to sit in front if you don't want to get wet) You don't spend all that much time at a high speed, which was disappointing, and the guide was just okay. I think my brother-in-law bought the tickets through Groupon, and they validate parking.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

The young man that did our tour could be a comedian. So fun and funny. Thought the boat might go out a little farther and a little faster but that's okay. The session went by too quickly.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I took my wife and two kids (5 & 7) on this speed boat cruise this past weekend. Not a bad value and definitely a fun trip through the harbor. The little kids really wanted to ride on the boat. Until you get out of the Inner Harbor area the boat cruises slowly while a crew member points out some Baltimore highlights. Having spent most of my life in the Baltimore area, I found the narrated part of the tour "interesting" if not just a little funny as the young guide was very limited in his knowledge of the city and its history. I will say he was a good B'ser. He just made up what he didn't know. Pretty funny. But let's face it, most of us aren't going on this cruise for the tour. We on it to go fast. We just endure the tour and it's entertainment value until the boat kicks into high speed. The kids loved cruising at high speed, though that portion went by fast. The total duration is about 50 minutes. It's one of those tours you do once. We had a good time and hope you do too.