“Hidden jewel”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Blue Sage Cafe and Wine Bar
Cuisines: American
Description: Just opened in June 2012, in the Mount Washington area of Baltimore, MD
Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Delightful lpve the feeling great appetizers rock fish outstanding. Dont miss this new jeeel int Waddington.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Great new restaurant with many choices. I had the gnocchi and my husband had Tandoori Chicken dish. The appetizer was very good too. Fried Oyster salad. Get there early because there can be a wait.

I really liked that they offer both full glasses of wine and also half!

1  Thank jen Z
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Great spot.
Ok food.
We were rushed even though the place was half full.
The pastry chef quit and all they had was icecream for dessert. There could have been a contingency plan
My burger was good and my husband had pasta and meatballs.
We are hoping for better things from the Blue Sage.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

After going to "The Falls" all the time for dinner, I became very familiar with the Mt. Washington area and was really looking forward to trying the new cuisine out. However, the menu leaves much to be desired. Honestly, 75% of the menu caters to a very eclectic palette and a lot of people who go there want to enjoy a nice dinner and have a drink - they don't need exotica on their plates. I took a risk and ordered a vegetarian pasta dish that was mediocher and lacked flavor. Their fresh bread was delicious and I ate every piece in the basket, and my waiter was friendly and attentive. However, the most normal thing on the menu are the soups, desserts, the daily vegetable and the caesar salad < but it comes with ANCHOVIES in the dressing. WHAT? Come on. This cafe/restaurant has so much potential, but they need to keep it simple so it satisfies the average stomach. I understand they're trying to cook outside the box, so to speak, but there needs to be a few things on there that aren't fancy, just good.

3  Thank Katie M