“Best Bagels in Baltimore and Elsewhere”

Goldberg's New York Bagels
Ranked #153 of 2,016 Restaurants in Baltimore
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are the best bagel in Baltimore, Maryland and probably the World. We have takeout or eat in our restaurant with a great breakfast, brunch or light lunch fare. We seat over 100 with our inside and outside seating. We have been open since 1998 and now have a location in Timonium, MD as well. Hope to see you soon.
Baltimore, Maryland
“Best Bagels in Baltimore and Elsewhere”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

There isn't much to say when the Bagels are big, soft and delicious and so far in Baltimore nothing comes close. We only order from here for family, work and other events. It's not the most appealing place to eat at and the customer service isn't great, but the bagels rock!

Visited April 2014

Baltimore, Maryland
“Stuffed bagels that'll fill you up!”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I come to Goldberg's often. Living in the Jewish community, this restaurant is a fixture. The egg salad is delicious, but I especially like to get the Israeli Special! Just keep in mind that this place gets crowded often.

• Visited February 2014
“Go For the Bagels!!!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

The bagels are delicious, soups are homemade and good as well. The service is 'abrupt East Coast Deli-Style', if that's a style. Everyone knows everyone else there, which can be fun to watch as an outsider. A good place to eat if you keep Kosher out of the home. The ambiance is non-existent but who cares when the bagels are as good as they are.

• Visited March 2014
“Best bagels and pastries I've had in the Washington/baltimore area”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

As a transplanted New Yorker I miss miss miss the wonderful ethnic food so casually obtainable. Goldberg's provide my bagel and pastry fix when I just can't bear it anymore. Now if I could only find a real New York style pizzeria in the columbia area, I'd be happy.

Usually we just get takeout, but I have eaten here on occasion. Can be pretty crazy, as others have said. Crazy is ok when I'm just here for a nosh anyway.

• Visited November 2013
Elkridge, Maryland
“Best Bagels - but beware”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Service is pretty lousy. Depends on who is at the counter. They've lost two phone-in orders. And, please, whatever you do, don't eat in the restaurant. It is the filthiest, messiest, craziest place ever. The floors are constantly covered in dropped food.
BEST BAGELS in the entire Baltimore area.

• Visited December 2013