Tripadvisor
Search
Ripley's Believe It or Not! Baltimore
Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
A little pricey but quite a great time waster

Reviewed November 29, 2019
Austin R
Blandon, Pennsylvania
Its great go there.

It look good to go eat at and very excellent too so I might go there. This place is because its... read more

Reviewed September 20, 2019
Safari14453879791

Recommended experiences in and around Baltimore
from $99.62
More Info
from $26.50
More Info
All reviews moving theater interactive exhibits shrunken heads tallest man d movie combo ticket inner harbor a lot of fun fun museum rainy day interesting place favorite part all ages super fun great for kids couple of hours maze
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We bought the tickets for all three parts of this Ripley’s Museum and were glad we did. Pure fun for all of us. I took five of my grandkids, ages 7, 10, 13, 15 and 17 and we all enjoyed ourselves. Great activity on a bleak winter’s day. The crazy exhibits in the main museum such as the full size coffin made from cigarette butts, the monster penny art crafted from tens of thousands of real pennies, the authentic movie and replicas of the tallest man at different ages who eventually grew to 8’11”, the architectural replicas of famous buildings around the world made from toothpicks, and other exhibits appealed to all. Many other exhibits to captivate and enthrall. Different exhibits from the Ripley’s in Florida I attended so there were new things to see. I read some of the exhibit information to the 7 yr old but the others did fine on their own. We especially enjoyed the mirror maze and spent over an hour in it, hiding from each other, dancing to the tunes, bumping into the walls and each other. The Odditorium provided two fun rides using virtual reality. One was a fitting seasonal tube ride through the snow, with leaps and crashes and snow falling at different times. The museum is also on the Inner Harbor so there was a nice choice of restaurants for us for lunch. All in all, just a relaxed, fun time spent together that appealed to everyone, even the teens!

Date of experience: December 2019
Drew M, General Manager at Ripley's Believe It or Not! Baltimore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the great comments and we are happy you and your grandkids had a great time in all of the attractions! We appreciate your visit to our other Ripley's in Florida and hope you have the opportunity to visit other Ripley's attractions. We hope to see you back and have a nice day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I did not enjoy this place. It's creepy, not my thing at all. Would recommend for people who like seeing things like that though.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed November 29, 2019

I always like Ripley's Believe It or Not museums and so while we had a few hours to kill, we went into this one. It was a little pricey ($33), but it was enjoyable enough. The museum was nice and we spent a lot of time trying to figure out the Bill Gates picture (we got most of em). The mirror maze was kinda easy but was also really funny to partake in, and I liked the 4D ride as well. It moved you in fun ways. It's not amazing or anything but we enjoyed ourselves and I liked it.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed September 20, 2019

It look good to go eat at and very excellent too so I might go there. This place is because its great.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed September 13, 2019

We go to Ripley's Believe It or Not whereever we travel that has one because my daughter loves them. This one is average. Like all the other locations, there are a lot of random things to see but it is pretty small.

Date of experience: June 2019